• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What RY4 should I order from canadaejuice.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2012
Canada
So I've decided that RY4 is my preferred vape for now, and want to order a big jug of it. The first one I got is an 18mg 70/30 Dekang, and gives me an awesome TH, tastes pretty pretty much like wood smoke, caramel, and a very subtle acidic note (sorry for writing it like that, I'm a total foodie so I can only describe it that way LOL). I want to stick as closely to that as possible.

That being said, I'm going to do my next order from canadaejuice since I love their menthol & the lemon/lime. To save on shipping costs, I want to order an RY4 from them as well rather than wasting money ordering stuff form 2 different sites. They have a regular RY4, an RY4 Double, and an RY4 Asian.

Have any of you tried those? If so, can you describe the flavours to me? TBH, I'm not a big fan of the regular "tobacco" I got from canadaejuice (tastes like roses to me), but I would love it if one of their RY4's matched the Dekang one I got with my starter kit.

Thanks!

rob79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2012
Canada
I haven't tried Dekang's RY4, so i cant really compare but the RY4 double at canadaejuice is very good.

To my pallette caramel/smoke/hint of vanilla.

Yeah, that sounds awesome. Kylan over at canadejuice said the RY4 double is their most popular, and I can understand why if it's anything like this one. I've got a bunch of different fruity/candy flavours, but even though they satisfy my nic craving, there is something else going on with the RY4 that reminds me of actual tobacco. It might not be for everyone, but it's definitely for me as someone getting off tobacco (a week today!).

Videonut

Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
Canada
dekang ry4 is powerful and perfect when you need that big th. can use as adv but gets to be too much after awhile. i've only tried canada ejuices ry4 double. more of a candy type vape. still gives good th if you get the voltage just right. i used as adv before my sample size ran out. since i really only liked their ry4 double i tried mapleleafvapes. their aarrggy4 and moose juice are candy flavour like the ry4 double, and i like them even more than the ry4 double. the aarrggy4 has some flavour i can't identify but it adds something really satisfying to the vape.
sry my descriptions are kind of vague, i'm not good at identifying flavours so i can only give impressions

Videonut

Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
Canada
I've got a bunch of different fruity/candy flavours, but even though they satisfy my nic craving, there is something else going on with the RY4 that reminds me of actual tobacco. It might not be for everyone, but it's definitely for me as someone getting off tobacco (a week today!).

i totally agree. i've found that when i start thinking i might like a stinky, i grab a dekang ry4 and vape like mad. it really works at releaving that analogue craving

rob79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2012
Canada
i totally agree. i've found that when i start thinking i might like a stinky, i grab a dekang ry4 and vape like mad. it really works at releaving that analogue craving

I know exactly what you mean. TBH, the first day I started vaping, I thought "well, this tastes like crap candy, but at least I'm getting nicotine...". After I got my sample pack, with 7 different (totally delicious) flavours, I started feeling like something was missing. Rather than going for a stinky, I grabbed threw an RY4 onto my batt and it totally satisfied me. It's weird how a second impression can totally change things. Now it's my favourite, and I plan to order A LOT of it ASAP :).

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada
I got disillusioned about RY4, Dekang's was my first ADV, the first juice I actually liked and it's also the only time anyone on the street randomly said vaping smelled nice instead of looking at me strangely trying to figure out what I was doing. :p Everyone's RY4 is a lot different - the only thing in common seems to that it's some mix of caramel, vanilla and/or random sweet flavour mixed with one of many strengths or types of tobacco.

To me Dekang is sometimes a perfect combination of semi-sweet caramel and mild tobacco, though half of the time it seemed a bit off and overly heavy on the tabacco with just a touch of a sweet aftertaste.

I found I really dislike sugary vapes and I didn't really like anything from canadaejuice for that reason. I believe the RY4 is supposed to be the caramel, vanilla and tobacco mix and double is just a stronger flavour. Both tasted just tasted like vanilla to me at first .. after steeping their RY4 Double was ok, though it mellowed out to a fairy sweet caramel taste with just a tiny hint of something that might be tobacco. I believe the RY4 Asian is supposed to be a more "earthy" dry tobacco and similar to Dekang's or other Chinese juices. It definitely has a stronger tobacco flavour than RY4 or RY4 double. @ $4 for 6 ml, I'd suggest trying all 3.

MLV's Aaaargh Why 4 ? was also way too sweet for me, but his tastes like a syrup-y maple and tobacco, as opposed to vanilla and/or caramel. Canada Blend from them was what I would want an RY4 to be personally, it's a lot lighter on the maple taste, and the tobacco is much more noticeable.

That's just my :2c: and admittedly biased opinion. :p If you haven't - check out the reviews on the site.

Last edited:

johnnytwofingers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
By coincidence I just loaded up a tank with Jugheads Ry4. No special reason except I was working down the 14 juices I had ordered and tonight is when I got to Juggy's RY4.

Kabooom. What an amazing vape.

Jugheads RY4 is excellent, first empty bottle I've thrown away since I started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread