Status
Not open for further replies.

Zer0Kewl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Delaware
Hey guys,

I have a provari V2 and currently I am using Liquinators from vaporescence (3 ML with standard res carts, and 8.5ml liquinator with Dual coils)

I have a TON of juice and would like to start sampling in between my two all-day vapes but have no idea where to start with dripping.

What and where should I get to get a decent dripping setup without spending a lot of money ($20-$30)

tybs_4045

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I just started dripping a month ago i was only a carto guy and never had any real success with it.

Tried a few types from LR and HV attys....Bauway, Joye and then i finally cam across one that amazed me.

the io6 from Ikenvape

The Most Vapor and flavour that i have had vaping. The draw is stiffer than im used to but i actually find myself liking that better.

I use the 1.5ohm and a 3.7batt with my don and its just amazing.

Give it a try :) your probably gonna want the higher ohm version since your using the provari.

Also if you do get the io6 make sure you get the io6 drip tip (there ok.......just make sure after you drip you give it a gentle blow to clear the hole of juice or else it will end up in your mouth lol)

Good Luck :)

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
the i06 has been hailed as the best non-cnventional conventional atomizer lately; by many.
it's a 510 base set up like a 306 for reasons that it has improvements over the standard 306 (whatever those were)...
The 510 is thicker diameter than the 306 so 306 d/t will not work. The Iken d/t has problems of juice hanging up.
Also be careful taking of the cap it come with as some have pulled the cap (and a stuck d/t too) and the whole metal sleeve comes up. It never happened to me but check the i06 thread.

Gratefulvapers.com has solved the i06 d/t problem with it's new SS i06 sleeve; you just slide it on and put on your favorite d/t. (Pyrex for me).
The Provari V2 is now able to handle any of the i06 resistance ranges now...+1
I'd get a 2.5 since you have more voltage range to play with.

just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread