Status
Not open for further replies.

Seapup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia, USA
that's very nice looking, but i'm looking for something to throw some juice in too.
well maybe... since it holds 2....

Ahhh.... definitely won't be carrying spare juice or extra tanks in the Vea carrier. I'd go with something like a zippered ego pouch if you want to carry extra stuff. If at all possible, pick it up in person at a B&M. Lots of Ego case knock-offs online with incorrect stated dimensions.

Seapup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia, USA
love the case! already got it! it's really nice and love that it hooks on my belt!

I love mine too! I found that I needed the belt hook clip thingy to cinch down harder on my clothes, etc. So I closed up the gap slightly by putting it in a vise between 2 pieces of wood. I like sticking the case inside my jeans pocket with the clip hooked on the outside. :)

Fulgurant

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA

I received essentially the same item as a gift a couple of weeks ago. The 650-mah batteries from my Triton kit do fit with a tank attached, but it's a close thing. Longer batteries might need to be unscrewed, which isn't a big deal, but hey.

Full disclosure: I haven't used the eGo case in any meaningful way since I got it. Don't love its layout, personally. Then again, my needs are few when I go out; if I'm making a shortish trip, I just carry a single, assembled Triton out with me. If I'm making a longer trip, I just bring the starter-kit case with an extra battery and a couple of filled reserve tanks. Still working out the logistical kinks, as you can probably tell :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread