What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
Don't Stop Believing ... Steve Perry (Lead Singer) .. Of Journey ... Love u still Steve even after all these years & for eternity ! ... He's my fav & my hero ! ..Was the song we listened to at the beginning of my recovery or tryin' to recover u rarely do if it was a real bad abuse from Domestic Violence or really any kind of abuse it never leaves u or ur thoughts, no matter what kind u were in ! ✌

Reactions: Frenchfry1942

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Don't Stop Believing ... Steve Perry (Lead Singer) .. Of Journey ... Love u still Steve even after all these years & for eternity ! ... He's my fav & my hero ! ..Was the song we listened to at the beginning of my recovery or tryin' to recover u rarely do if it was a real bad abuse from Domestic Violence or really any kind of abuse it never leaves u or ur thoughts, no matter what kind u were in ! ✌

• Love
    Reactions: vicsch

vicsch

ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2019

ty r77r7r ...For my fav song of all !
    ... Steve Perry jus came out w/new album after 25yrs. called ..."Traces ..No Erasin" !
    Hes still grr8 after 25yrs. & Of course i have that new album & his album cover in the videos come alive w/the songs.
    Its a must see if ur interested or anyone else !
    I'm his #1 fan & it was sent to me w/the videos & signed cover i was suppose to be 1 of the few that received it !
    But i dunno really if thats true !

Reactions: r77r7r

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2013
    KY

Mrs CMD has or had (she found me) a favorite, "I Will Survive", for related, if not similar, reasons.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread