What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Roku -> 50" -> Yamaha IA 105W -> Klipsch 5.2
My neighborhood doesn't always listen to Floyd but they did today.
93702681_2685977718299708_2045543711625969664_o.jpg

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

I was never into Jackson Browne. Probably from being stuck in a Car on a Driving Trip with only a handful of Cassettes. Most of them Jackson Browne, Billy Joel, and Bruce Springsteen.

LOL

But I always did Like this song for some reason.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts

From MetalGuruMessiah's description:

"The Revenge of Vera Gemini" was released on Blue Öyster Cult's fourth studio album, Agents of Fortune, on May 21st 1976. This is one of my all time favorite albums and I love each song enough to make a video for them all....this is the third I've done for a track from the album. This song was co-written by Patti Smith (with Albert Bouchard) and I love her vocal contributions to the song!

The audio is sourced from a 192KHz/24bit FLAC....i think it sounds fantastic! I need to redo the two other videos I have made for tracks from Agents of Fortune to include these new versions. The video was from a poorer quality source, so I tried to do some things to remove the noise when it's played full screen....it's not entirely successful, but looks better than it would without the effects. It's a very cool film (as detailed below).

The film in the video is edited from Harpya, a 1979 short Belgian animated film written and directed by Raoul Servais. It stars Will Spoor, Fran Waller Zeper and Sjoert Schwibethus. The film won the Palme d'Or for Best Short Film at the 1979 Cannes Film Festival. Its mix of horror and black comedy has given it a cult following.

Hope you enjoy the effort!

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Made me navigate to my BOC MP3 Folder. LOL

Sounds better than my On Your Feet Or On Your Knees.
I had OYFOOYK on LP mid 70's and I remembered that it sounded decent.
I usually get the best sounding version CD (by Amazon reviews) that's affordable.
I ordered the best version and they sent the original (had terrible reviews).
The one they sent had the sticker the length of the top a la 90's style and sounded like an old cassette.
I complained and they refunded my money and told me to keep the CD.
Sometimes Amazon is more than fair.

Users who are viewing this thread