What style/Store do you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Since you want the best battery life and the warmest vapor/hit (like the real thing) then one of the premiere devices sounds like it would fit your needs. All of these suppliers have good reputations, also. Make sure you get liquid to refill your carts (pre-filled carts are the worst) and a couple extra atomizers.

Unlike the small type of PV's (personal vaporizers), these have batteries that last 5-8 hours on a charge, the batteries cost $2 to replace instead of $13-$20 and they are all manual switch PV's so you control how warm the vapor is and there is no conceren about getting liquid in the battery compartment as there is with the auto switch "ciggy" looking PV's.

The Big Seven in Long Battery Life Manual Switch PV’s:

Screwdriver: ecigscrewdriver.com
The Black Screwdriver Kit / Totally Wicked eLiquid / Electronic Cigarette e-liquid shop
Prodigy: PureSmoker.com - Home of the USA Built PV !!!
GG: THE GG
JantyStick: Janty USA
LV/ZiMoshi:Personal Vaporizers : Hardass Vapor Shop
Super T: Super T, Innovative manufacturer of Personal Vaporizer products.
AdapteverR: AdapteveR Home of the ORIGINAL USA built PV : Home

Last edited:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Looking for:

• Real tobacco taste (with optional flavors)
  • Good Battery life and recharge options (wall, usb, etc)
  • LOT's of vapor (Juice or Cartridges?)
  • Satisfying feeling (as close to a real cig as possible)
  • Where to buy from (Retailer with good cust service, accessories for refills, etc)
I REALLY appreciate honest input!

With emphasis on 'satisfying feeling' - as close to a real cig' - the Janty Stick from the ones I've tried - super mini (nope), 510 (a good cig style) and the Janty Stick. The charging cord acts as a 'passthrough' able to hook up to the car lighter and wall plug (that have 1 amp outputs through usb) and the computer. Disconnect from the cord and you're good to go and it comes with an extra battery and a carrying case. You could vape all day without reconnecting. The cartridge is big enough to where you don't have to refill often. You can drip on to the atomizer as the battery is not affected at all, and the vapor is huge.

You can get it at Janty.com or dietsmokes.com and both places have juice and accessoriesa and warrantied products, but the thing is, you simply don't need the accessories. The only thing to think about, for the long haul, is extra atomizers, some blank cartridges and juice.

Janty Stick V2 - dietSMOKES.com
JANTY STICK SETS JANTY STICK V2

atomizers
DSE801 /4072 Atomizers - dietSMOKES.com#
JANTY? KISSBOX Atomizer - dietSMOKES.com

ATOMIZERS CLASSIC ATOMIZER BLACK
ATOMIZERS CLASSIC TAWA ATOMIZER BLACK

juice - scroll left frame
JANTY LIQUID - Janty USA
Liquid - dietSMOKES.com
carts
Janty Kissbox Cartridges Pack of 5 - dietSMOKES.com

MidnighToker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
NC
I'm gonna have to agree with WV on the "premiers". Although I only own an 801 and a 510, I really didn't get a good "throat hit" (the feeling that you've actually inhaled something) until I built a battery mod that provides the same effect as the higher end models. (more powerful battery/higher voltage gives stronger hit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread