Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Hi @JAJAsubohm and welcome to the forum.

I'd suggest the Smok TFV4. It has around a dozen different coils available (including a 6 coil head) which should produce your clouds and give a great vape. I use the triple coils in mine at 50 to 60 watts.

Make certain to get proper batteries:

18650 Safety Grades -- Picking a Safe Battery to Vape With | E-Cigarette Forum
All 30A-Capable Batteries Shootout -- Bench Test Results -- Which battery is best?
Baditude's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
Mooch's blog | E-Cigarette Forum

Where to buy in USA
http://www.illumn.com/ (California)
Authentic AW Batteries - RTD Vapor (Pennsylvania)
Liion Wholesale Batteries | Li-ion battery distributor (Pennsylvania)
18650 Batteries | Rechargeable Li-ion | Battery Chargers (Florida)
Earth's #1 source for IMR 18650 Batteries, Chargers, Cases & Wraps | IMRbatteries.com (Texas)

Good luck.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
What would you hit the kennedy on? Does it produce major clouds? How much do you need to know about wicking and coils? I am not the interested in the nitty gritty I just want to vape major clouds
If you aren't familiar with making your own coils the best you can get is a Smok TFV4 tank and use either the Quad or Sixtuple coils (30 to 120 watts rating).

MMcQ

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2013
Pennsylvania
Yes, this one but you don't seem to be listening. You need truly HIGH AMP (30+) batteries and an atty with HUGE airflow.. I don't cloud comp but my Subtank RBA blows giant clouds at 15 watts and 1.3 ohms. Saying you don't want to do a lot of work or education and blow massive clouds is like saying that you want a High paying executive job but don't want to go to school and learn the business.. Unless your daddy owns the company it just ain't gonna happen. Learn coil building, battery safety and wicking and you will blow clouds. Don't, and you'll just blow yourself up. Best of luck.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
To utilize the full or even the upper end of the power range, learning how to build & wick elaborate coils is a must.
Vaping at extreme power levels is more of a hobby, it takes quite a bit of knowledge & experimentation to do it safely and get good results.

There simply aren't any plug & play replaceable head clearo's that will withstand the upper power ranges your device is supposedly capable of.
You can blow humongous cloudz with less than 40w if you know how to build for the available power.

2 batteries in series 220w, what batteries do you intend to use?
good luck.

Why two threads asking the same exact question?...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread