What supermini is it and multi coloured batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
I have noticed these guys electronic cigarettes from ecs limited sell multi coloured batteries for their supermini the problem is they use non standard model numbers for their products it would seem. Any ideas what their supermini is? The batteries do look rather tasteful and for a reasonable price in the UK!!

Forgot to mention they do sell the 901, going by the model numbers the batteries are NOT for the 901!

Last edited:

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Looks similar to either a DSE103, or a rn4089. I'm thinking a 103, based on the extra atomizer picture, where you can barely see the shading showing the atomizer barrel inside the mouthpiece. It looks short, like a 103.

But what gets me is they say their mains charger is compatable with both their models, but one has batteries that are inies, and the other has outies. So how can they both use the same charger?

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
I also notice the usual claims of 20 cigarettes a cart on there, its a shame those batteries are unlikely to be compatible with the m401 that I am anxiously waiting to show up, its going to be my first ever supermini!!

If you want a supermini, you should go for a M402. The M401 is just slightly shorter than the 901.

Hi,
May I clear up a few points.
They are indeed the 302 and 306 models.
We supply the 306 kits in a variety of colours and the spare batteries are also coloured, we also sell black coloured cartridges which look excellent on the coloured barrels.
I apologise for the ambiguity about the chargers, we sell seperate chargers for both types and not one that fits both
Our 302 is similar to the original 'Gamucci' and our 306 is 98mm in length.
You mentioned our good prices, we have tried to stay very competitive, for example the 'smokingeverywhere' company sells the same as our 306 model for $149.
Finally, out of interest could Fedor please tell me why he may have issues with our manufacturer?
Regards
Paul Adams (ECS)

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Finally, out of interest could Fedor please tell me why he may have issues with our manufacturer?
Regards
Paul Adams (ECS)

Great products you have there and good pricing too.

My problem with Frank (i'm sure you know who he is) is rather personal and I do not wish to publicly promote it. This has nothing to do whatsoever with the quality of their products and their status as a manufacturer. Therefore, this will not and should not reflect badly on your business in any way.

I hope you're cool with this and I wish you all the best in your business. Thanks.

Great products you have there and good pricing too.

My problem with Frank (i'm sure you know who he is) is rather personal and I do not wish to publicly promote it. This has nothing to do whatsoever with the quality of their products and their status as a manufacturer. Therefore, this will not and should not reflect badly on your business in any way.

I hope you're cool with this and I wish you all the best in your business. Thanks.

Thank you for your import and your good wishes

Ah, so thats what the Smoking Everywhere is? Seems people are trying to find out to avoid paying more to them for overpriced spares..

I believe they buy from the same manufacturer as us, but do not understand their pricing policy, but I suppose thats up to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread