what tastes the most like an analog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Wichita, KS, United States
When I first switched, I thought for sure I'd need an ecig to taste like an analog, and I really didn't think other flavors would do it for me. As it turned out, I was wrong. I hated the tobacco flavors I tried, and from what I've read, nothing really tastes the same as an analog anyway. Don't be afraid to branch out and try other things- your taste buds might surprise you. It's a brave new world!

jezzibabe

Moved On
May 8, 2012
california
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Moved On

JQside

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Canada
I smoked menthol all my smoking life. It didn't matter what brand. That's how I got addicted in the first place. I liked the TH I get out of it. (I did smoked tobacco when I ran out of menthol. Anything will do on such occasion. You even want to smoke a rolled paper.)

So it wasn't a difficult transition for me into vaping. It's exactly what I wanted. However, vaping tend to become excessive because you don't feel restricted, healthwise, smell-wise inside car, house, etc. Menthol then becomes a bit irritating to the mouth and you want something else like tobacco flavor, or course. I tried all kinds. There's just nothing out there as close as smoking tobacco. Might as well give it up and try non-tobacco. I did and I ended up liking the RY4. (Seems everyone loves caramel taste, I thought it's only me. ;) )

Since I'm on my 8th smoke-free month, vaping is no longer that much of a big deal to me. Its purpose has been served. (I could give it up if I want to. One thing is sure, I'll never go back to analogs.) I can vape any flavor, even without nic, as long as it contains bit of menthol. I DIY my own juice, I experiment on adding non-oil extracts (used for baking) to the VG, then add a few drops of you know what. (Warning: I'm not here to recommend anything. These are just personal opinions and experiences.)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Dont really miss them like I thought,but cant find a flavor that really "TASTES" like an analog.Looking for NON menthol.
The most like an analog taste I have ever found is Vaperite Tuscany Tobacco.

For $7.00 you can get a set of three tobacco sampler flavors from them and you can probably make them all Tuscany Tobacco...
Vaperite - Tobacco Sampler Pack

Only if it was me, I would try some of their other tobacco flavors while you're at it.
The Perique and Burley are also good choices.

Really, all of their tobacco flavors are good choices, but you're looking for most like a cigarette.

And if you want something even better than cigarette taste, the Dekang DK-TAB is wonderful.
You can get that at Valley Vapor, among many other places, but the shipping at Valley Vapor is very reasonable.

The thing is, soon you will probably not want that taste, but it is what it is right now.
:)

dragonladee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2011
Louisiana
It might be helpful if you post what brand of analogs you smoked? There are a ton of different tobacco flavors out there, and many are modeled to taste like a specific brand. Just like different brands of cigs have different flavors, so do the different varieties of tobacco juices.

I.E. if you smoked M's- the name a vendor would choose can't be the same because of copyright laws, but they allude to it with names like Cowboy.

gpsygirl

Feb 21, 2010
Phoenix
Interesting! I am brand spanking new and I actually thought I would NOT want cigarette flavor with all the wonderful-sounding ones out there, but find that at least initially, it helps me to feel like I'm not depriving myself of that which I've loved for so long. I know of course that this will change and I look forward to that. I got samples of 15 flavors and am most drawn to the "cigarette" flavors so far, and Cowboy has been my favorite of the five I got. I didn't realize it was meant to resemble "M's", but as a smoker of those for 20 years I guess that makes sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread