What the heck? 100 members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
I don't know. We have changed the membership registration so that we collect more information than just an email address. Maybe we have added 100 since then? I'm guessing. Webby would know, if anyone does.

There are Janet.

I got this too, it's actually a Facebook "Cause" page that Kate started on our behalf (connected to CASAA's FB page) Send the link to your facebook friends and it will increase the "cause" numbers.

More importantly - send your friends and any e-cig user/advocates to our website - CASAA | Member Signup so they can (actually) JOIN CASAA! If you are able to make a $10 (or more) donation, please go to CASAA.org (CC processing eats up most of anything less than that)

We've topped 3,500 subscribed members and have representatives in dozens of U.S. States. Your continued support pays for postage, printing costs and keeping the movement going. CASAA is an all-volunteer group and will post all financial reports at About CASAA.org beginning June 1, 2010.

Your participation has already made a difference and continues to do so on several fronts (and growing) The best thing anyone can do is be aware of current local, state or federal anti-smoking bans and make sure that they don't include e-cigarettes or other harm-reduction methods (by default)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread