Not open for further replies.

c00lkatz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2011
Dallas, TX
VaporSearchUSA

time to take a ride

Thanks for that! I knew of 2 stores in my area and found another one today...and this just expands my options even further!

To the OP, you should be able to find a store nearby to get a quick bottle of juice. You never know, you may wind up liking them and have a local supply. It's what I do usually, even if it costs a bit more, because I hate waiting on the mail lol.

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
Thanks for this I'm always looking for brick and morters.....I never have liked getting online due to it takes almost 2 weeks for me to get my orders.

MyFreedomSmokes.com | 4711 Nations Crossing Rd. | Charlotte | NC | 28217

I placed my order with MFS from Arizona and got it in 3 days. I would think you being on the border would be at least as fast.

Worzel

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Lakeland, Florida
A fellow from Lameland :shock: Totally Wicked is in Bradenton, I believe, check out their website, I hear Auburndale Flea Market sells them if you are willing to get up at the .... crack of dawn on a Saturday or Sunday morning. Check liquor stores or smoke shops. Blu is good to tide you over, NJoy Kings are getting good reviews as a spare.

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
Thanks for this I'm always looking for brick and morters.....I never have liked getting online due to it takes almost 2 weeks for me to get my orders.

2 weeks? Interesting. Im never more than 3 days(even over Christmas) from MOV (the best juice ever!)or any supplier that I use on the east coast. Most of them ship to your location within one day.

MyFreedomSmokes.com | 4711 Nations Crossing Rd. | Charlotte | NC | 28217

I placed my order with MFS from Arizona and got it in 3 days. I would think you being on the border would be at least as fast.
No doubt about MFS, as I buy alot of gear from them and they are swift and have great customer service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread