What the hell happened to Johnson's Creek?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tekn0ph1sh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
Florida
I ordered 6 30ml from them last year and loved every flavor. Granted some definitely were an occasional thing but most were pretty tasty. They were all very unique tasting.

My favorite was the Tennessee Cured.

I am almost out of all my flavors so I decided to re-up. I ordered another 5 bottles and got them in about 2 days. Great on shipping. All of them taste exactly the same.

I got French Vanilla, Original and Tennessee cured and menthol. They all taste almost exactly the same. The Menthol has a slight minty after taste and reminds me of an Andes Mint. It is now my new favorite vape.

But the others taste exactly like French Vanilla or perhaps Caramel.

I wrote them to ask them wants up or if there was a mistake in marking them and they told me taste is subjective which I can agree. But when they all taste exactly the same it kind of not that subjective.

If ordering from them I would order 1 bottle from them.

So bummed they were my favorite ejuice. Now I am off hunting for another.

Oh and they did say they changed their formula in 07/09. A change for the worse IMO. :(

Tekn0ph1sh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
Florida
Not the case. I just ordered 2 kits from Madvapes. So I had 4 fresh attys and did not mix anything. I experienced ghosting on my old attys when I tried JC Marcado. I still taste it on it ever so slightly and its been over 2 months since I used it on that atty. To me it is like they only had 1 batch of juice mixed up and just started labeling it as whatever flavor someone ordered. Not really that cool if you ask me. And its not a bad flavor but it tastes nothing like the original Tennessee Cured I ordered from them last year. But they did offer to let me exchange it. So at least that was cool of them.

Roxanne

Aug 22, 2010
New Jersey
I ordered both of their sampler kits. the one with their JC original, tennesse cured, black cherry etc.. I thought the exact same thing. all of them tasted the same cherry, original, vanialla.. didn't matter with maybe a hint of the labeled flavor. I did however really enjoy the tenesse cured. As for their road oak line, none of them taste the same and I was pleasantly surprised at a few like island and valencia. I also really liked their red oak line tennesse cured better than the original line and will be ordering a bottle of that. Im still trying out flavors from other vendors, but so far its my absolute favorite.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread