What time do you start vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Soon as I open my eyes. Sometimes in the night when I wake up.

I’m fact when money is good I pay a ...... to hold my stacked mech mod to my mouth while I sleep so I can blow clouds all night.

I used to pay one to make sure I didn’t stop breathing in my sleep but I gave up the bad drugs and stick to nicotine.

I figured paying her to keep me vaping all night is a better way to live.
You should have someone explain to you what you pay a ...... for. LOL!

G and C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
California
Your using what nicotine level.I heard if you vape right before 30min you wake up you are truly addicted to nicotine

I vape MTL at 18mg, but only about 2ml per day. I wouldn't definitively say I am not addicted to nicotine, but I also don't have a problem not having nicotine during the 8-9 hours I'm at work, or giving it up for a few days at a time if I get sick or whatever. I definitely like it though, no doubts there.

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
I vape about 15 or 20 minutes after getting up in the morning.

The wife wakes me up at 7am.,I get up go for a pee then boot up the computer whilst she makes me a coffee.I have a gulp of coffee then vape and read what's new here at ECF.After 3 coffees and a bunch of vapes and reading I'm ready for what the rest of the day has in store for me.:)

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
The take away from this thread is you all wake up, take a leak, have a vape, drink coffee - not necessarily it that order.
Some of you seem to be multi tasking, sleeping and vaping, piddling and vaping, drinking coffee and vaping, sleep/vape/piddling(no one outright said it, but Im certain its happening).
Seems to be a lot of urine involved. Urine, the less glamorous side of vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread