Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Your using what nicotine level.I heard if you vape right before 30min you wake up you are truly addicted to nicotine

This is true, when I'm not vaping with nicotine I can easily go days without vaping at all.. it's only when I use nicotine in my vape that I vape regularly.

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
I'm seriously addicted to nicotine. Not everybody has the same level of addiction. So I vape when I pee, I vape when I'm booting the computer up and making coffee, and will take short breaks from whatever I'm doing for a few quick hits. At least I have myself comfortably down to 10mg. I had to go up to 25 mg to quit cigarettes.

On edit:

BTW, I would never have been able to stand freebase nicotine at that concentration. When I got up to about 10mg, I decided to switch to salt nicotine/nicotine salts/whatever, and 25mg wasn't nearly as harsh as freebase had been at 7mg.

Last edited:

dripster

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium
The take away from this thread is you all wake up, take a leak, have a vape, drink coffee - not necessarily it that order.
Some of you seem to be multi tasking, sleeping and vaping, piddling and vaping, drinking coffee and vaping, sleep/vape/piddling(no one outright said it, but Im certain its happening).
Seems to be a lot of urine involved. Urine, the less glamorous side of vaping.
Nah... no urine for me. Last time I tried to upload urine into the cloud I nearly lost my drip tip, and so I couldn't sleep much after, due to the resulting CPU meltdown.

Reactions: Electrodave
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread