What to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone , I m in a big confusion, I have been up all night searching for what I should buy !! But I have sorted out the specifications I need , I hope ul can help me, just confused about every latest models
Latest model is a must :)
The specifications I need are basically:
APV with vv and vw
3-6voltage
3-15wattage(or whatever comes)
Ego and 510 threads , should fit clearomizers, tanks etc

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
SVD and a Vamo come to mind if you want to be frugal...also you will need batteries and a charger. The MVP 2 is the best bang for the buck and you dont need to buy Batteries or a charger.
I'll second that, I have both and they get the job done, SVD has got the edge in machining , fit and finish but either one will do.

Thanks for the reply guys , I checked out the mvp 2 but the problem is the 5volts limit and it turns me off , it's more psychological that I want something can exceed the 5 volt mark , I concussed about the vmax,zmax,lavatube,svd,and so many other things , can someone tell me something that is better then the svd ?

klynnn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
prattville
The svd and vamo have built in protection so you can use unprotected batteries. I prefer the vamo because I am not a big fan of telescoping mods although I also have the svd. I like the horizontal screen and the button config on the vamo best of all my mods but that is just me. For guys they would probably prefer the looks of the svd.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
Based on your preferences you posted, it all now depends on looks really.

The Vamo, SID, SVD, Zmax and all the others I have forgotten have very similar specs that match your requirements.

Out of the two different vamos and a Sigelei Zmax I own, I prefer my Zmax. Great build quality, nice threading, simple menu function and it looks great (especially in the 18350 mini form)

fasttech would be a good option for you as a lot of the current APVs are available there.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
Thanks bacc:)

I've had two V1 lavatubes and they have there issues, but still do the job pretty well. The V2 and 2.5 are a vast improvement over the first version in all aspects, the only thing they should have done is give it a deeper catch cup, it really hardly has one at all, but nevertheless, if you like the design I'd say go for it. It'll do the job well, and you'll have a year warranty.

Last edited:

nikkysikk

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2013
Michigan
soundcloud.com
Based on your preferences you posted, it all now depends on looks really.

The Vamo, SID, SVD, Zmax and all the others I have forgotten have very similar specs that match your requirements.

Out of the two different vamos and a Sigelei Zmax I own, I prefer my Zmax. Great build quality, nice threading, simple menu function and it looks great (especially in the 18350 mini form)

fasttech would be a good option for you as a lot of the current APVs are available there.

The Zmax is one of the best mod I've used in it's price range. My mini never leaves my side. But if you aren't concerned about the big bucks, the eVic is a very nice device. And the UI is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread