What to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
For the tank, Aspire Nautilus Mini or Eleaf GS Air.

Mods with internal batteries:
Innokin Coolfire IV
Eleaf istick 30W

Mods with external batteries:
Sigelei 30W
Sigelei 50W v2r is on clearance a few places
Evic vtc
Ipv d3. I recommend the d3 over the d2 because it can "step down" to lower voltage, which may work best with those tanks.

Reactions: Susan~S

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Everyone is different. That in mind each of us who now vape can only offer slightly biased suggestions, some more slight than others.

It is no disservice to start out with an affordable bare bones kit. I can suggest an eMax T-Dux 3.0 Dual Coil Kit | Vaping Mall kit. Use the T-Dux 3.0 tanks myself. They do nice enough to suit.

You will not produce huge room filling clouds of vapor using such a kit. It will though give you a nice space filling cloud. That is the space you're in, immediately. I might also suggest you look at an OLA X Hero 30w Mod - Black for a mod upgrade.

That mod is hefty and seems well made. Again, it's something I use. Also may want to look at a XPro M22 Mod $19.99 | Vaping Mall for a mod. It is lighter and comparable aesthetically in feel to the Hero.

The Smok Aro Tanks – ElectronicStix.Com are also really good performers. I have and do use them. This place offers the tanks nearly at give away prices, even not on sale. Worth paying even $8 a pop for if you need to do that. They can hold up to tank cracking juice for around six to nine moths. After that you may find they leak a bit as the internal epoxy wears out.

For the cost though, you're not going to shake a stick at the ARO tanks. They fire on par with the T-Dux 3.0 tanks, making about the same volume of vapor. This is at a 50/50% juice, 50 PG 50% VG. You'll find your juice ratio playing vector to cloud production. I like a 50/50 mix most often.

Well, HTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread