What to do when feeling bad after vaping too much (Nicotine sickness)

Status
Not open for further replies.

karledmnd

Nov 10, 2018
South Africa
I thought that id put this out here for future reference, or for people who are experiencing this horrible feeling right now.
When you have vaped loads of 0mg nicotine, this post is not for you (sorry).
Maybe you are allergic to some of the stuff found in your juice or whatnot.

The biggest signs that you vaped too much nicotine are:
Nausea
Headaches
Stomach cramps
Sweating
Dizziness

Anyway, if you think that you DID vape too much juice containing nicotine, and got nicotine sickness, here is something that should help you out:

1. Stop vaping (Obviously)
When most people stop for a while, the feeling of nicotine sickness goes away soon enough,
if that doesn't help then these steps should:
2.Eat a tablespoon full of sugar (not if you are diabetic:D)
3.If for whatever reason you don't have sugar, drink soft drinks like coke or fanta or eat candy, (chocolate works really well).

Basically eat/drink something that will raise your blood sugar.
It should help you feel better and not cling on to a toilet for the next 10-40 minutes.

In the future you should probably either not chain-vape your e-liquid or just cut down to a smaller MG of nicotine :)
:vapor:

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
Ive only over done it with nic a couple of times. One thing that cracks me up about it is that I really wanted a cigarette each time.
Sitting there feeling really sick and all I could think about was having a cigarette!!!
The good thing about nic sickness is it doesnt last too long. If I somehow find myself suffering nic sickness again I will try the OPs "remedy" and report back.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I thought that id put this out here for future reference, or for people who are experiencing this horrible feeling right now.
When you have vaped loads of 0mg nicotine, this post is not for you (sorry).
Maybe you are allergic to some of the stuff found in your juice or whatnot.

The biggest signs that you vaped too much nicotine are:
Nausea
Headaches
Stomach cramps
Sweating
Dizziness

Anyway, if you think that you DID vape too much juice containing nicotine, and got nicotine sickness, here is something that should help you out:

1. Stop vaping (Obviously)
When most people stop for a while, the feeling of nicotine sickness goes away soon enough,
if that doesn't help then these steps should:
2.Eat a tablespoon full of sugar (not if you are diabetic:D)
3.If for whatever reason you don't have sugar, drink soft drinks like coke or fanta or eat candy, (chocolate works really well).

Basically eat/drink something that will raise your blood sugar.
It should help you feel better and not cling on to a toilet for the next 10-40 minutes.

In the future you should probably either not chain-vape your e-liquid or just cut down to a smaller MG of nicotine :)
:vapor:
Those are the same symptoms of pregnancy And menopause. ;)

Reactions: CMD-Ky
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread