What to do when you see a new vaper buying BAD equipemt ?? Decisions, decisions.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sessiondrummer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jan 22, 2011
    USA
    Let me start by saying I am NOT a veteran, but you guys are. :) Have been vaping strong for over 2 years, saved countless thousands on analogs and luckily started on EGO's, quickly switched to LR attys, and dripped for over a year and a half. Don't have loads of experience on much of the equipment out there, but am pimping my Provari, Phiniac, and Boge cartos happily now.

What would YOU do ?? I'm in a rather NON-upscale convenience store and witness a frustrated customer complaining to the manager about problems with his e-cig. Didn't seem to be performing well, and I glanced at the e-cig starter kit, as well as the (WOW) $9.50 3 cart refill kits. HUGE money maker for the store I'm sure. I'm listening to the back and forth and really didn't have an open opportunity to engage the customer when he left the store. Think I heard him mutter something like, "Fine, fine, maybe I have to charge it more............" but not sure. I deal with this chain of store regularly for work, and would not want to offend the chain, nor management, but I almost had to bite my tongue, hehe. Having only recently moved off my EGO (which really worked well for LR dripping), and onto my equipment listed above, but it was almost painful watching this happen. Felt bad for the customer, and REMEMBERED having NO mentor when I started how utterly discouraging it was in the beginning, but thanks to Mike [shamless plug] Mike & Carol's Internet Store, he got me onto the EGO with some pointers. I didn't find ECF untill WELL after I really NEEDED ECF (that make sense ?). Now I'm here tweaking, learning, listening, and posting. Fear not that anyone in my direct fam or friends circle is wellllllll aware of ECF, good equipment, BAD equipment, and my favorite vendors, but how about the average Joe that you see struggling to get into vaping.

What say you veterans ??

Last edited by a moderator:

lasttango

What would Freud say?
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 10, 2010
    Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
    www.last.fm
    When I see people walk away after the hard sell at the mall kiosk I stalk them ;-) _ I introduce myself... tell them about my success and give them the ECF URL... and usually a website or two that sells egos...

on occasion I have been known to whip out my PV and start exhaling plumes of vapor... at the kiosk... This always brings the salespeople near me... and they get curious... and I get mixed reactions... from awe to warnings about the danger of my pv...

at a convenience store I'd just insert myself into the conversation... or wait for them outside... I do always have business cards from the folks I buy from and I scribble the ecf url on them.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread