What to do With All My Old 12 MG Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2017
Nevada
For a long time I vaped on several devices, some of them running .5 ohm using 6 mg juice and some of them running around 1.0-1.2 ohm using 12 mg juice. Well, I've moved to all DTL vaping and no longer use the 12 mg juice. I've got about a dozen 30 ml bottles of various 12 mg juice that I hate to just throw away. I thought about ordering 0 mg juice and mixing to get to 6mg but that would be a pain to order from all the different places I got the original juice from.

I'm considering buying a couple hundred ml of unflavored 0mg juice and mixing it with these 12 mg juices. I know I'll dilute the flavor by doing but I'm thinking it might still be vapable.

Anybody go this route when they've dropped down in mg strength?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I've added some Walmart vegetable glycerin to my nic heavy flavors. Like you said, it dilutes the flavor just a little but I hardly notice it.

b200e0502d05c8cca77c116f85b6a746.jpg

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
For a long time I vaped on several devices, some of them running .5 ohm using 6 mg juice and some of them running around 1.0-1.2 ohm using 12 mg juice. Well, I've moved to all DTL vaping and no longer use the 12 mg juice. I've got about a dozen 30 ml bottles of various 12 mg juice that I hate to just throw away. I thought about ordering 0 mg juice and mixing to get to 6mg but that would be a pain to order from all the different places I got the original juice from.

I'm considering buying a couple hundred ml of unflavored 0mg juice and mixing it with these 12 mg juices. I know I'll dilute the flavor by doing but I'm thinking it might still be vapable.

Anybody go this route when they've dropped down in mg strength?

You can sell it in the classifieds, and possibly get a few bottles of something you LIKE and prefer, while also offering a very "good deal" to someone who uses 12mg, and doens't have a big budget to buy stuff. Keep in mind, there are also many people living in states that many vendors will no longer ship to, like Arkansas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread