• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What to do with Juice you don't like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian91

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Westbank, BC Canada
I am the same way. Very difficult to find something that you like. You would think that it would be easy to do with all the flavors out there. I am slowly just throwing them away. Started making my own. Have to please both myself and my wife so it is a bit more difficult. I like tobacco flavors and I just found FA Shade which is very mild. Going to start making it in volume.

Cloud Junky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2014
Texas, USA
What does everyone do with the juice they didn't like? In my case, my don't like pile is bigger than my do like pile. All of it is from MBV.
Seems such a waste of money to throw it out doesn't it?
None of my friends and family vape so I really don't have anyone to give it to or swap it with.
Ah well.

I dilute them with VG and mix some together, vape them up and never look back.
photo (2).jpg

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
I just give it to other vaping friends..if they dont like it they pass it along...usually someone will vape it..got a good black licorice that way myself..

my 2 cents just because IM into black licorice right now myself for the first time...YUM.
Anyhow, I want to share there is the Pay it Forward group here.
Im not sure if each country has a PIF forum, so if you dont have one down under,
you might want to "start one".
It doesnt make sense to ship intl...but I've had fun watching folks trade here.
All the Best. Cheers.

Ian444

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2013
QLD, Australia
Australians could ship small amounts international for $2.40 if we had a juice container less than 5mm thick, it would then be sent inside an envelope as a letter. Not sure of the legal aspect though. I guess a couple of ziplock bags wouldn't quite cut the mustard. Looking for ideas here. The same container less than 5mm thick could be used for juice swaps within Australia also, as long as the juice doesn't contain nicotine (against the law to supply nic other than to family). Again not sure of the legal aspect of sending fluids in letters. I have heaps of doublers I could give away or swap, I don't personally know of one person in this world that vapes that I could give stuff to. None of my friends vape, they just keep smoking, keep saying they are off the smokes, but keep getting on them again :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread