What to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wphsmike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
Orlando, FL
So, I ordered some 510 cartomizers for my ego and the arrived yesterday. I also ordered some syringes but they're not here yet. I'm sitting here, staring at my TV peach cobbler eliquid and doubler that I should mix but don't have anything to properly measure it.

I'm dying to try it! I drive so much that dripping really isn't doing it for me! Any ideas, anyone?

audio

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Nebraska
Use the condom fill method to fill the cartomizers; this gets more liquid in them. Then use the taryn spin method to get the liquid more toward the threads and away from the mouthpiece to reduce the chance of sucking juice. My version of the taryn spin is to take a piece of twine about 1.5 feet long, tie a loop in one end, lay the other end along the length of the carto with the end near the threads, secure it with a rubber band around the twine and carto, put your finger through the loop at the other end, and twirl it over your head for about twenty seconds. This forces the liquid toward the threads. While you're doing this, whistle a catchy tune in case anyone is watching.

Good luck!

wphsmike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
Orlando, FL
My version of the taryn spin is to take a piece of twine about 1.5 feet long, tie a loop in one end, lay the other end along the length of the carto with the end near the threads, secure it with a rubber band around the twine and carto, put your finger through the loop at the other end, and twirl it over your head for about twenty seconds. This forces the liquid toward the threads. While you're doing this, whistle a catchy tune in case anyone is watching.

Haha, I'll try to see if I can put that together. I'm a very visual leaner! I've been whistling Christmas tunes since Christmas!

wphsmike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
Orlando, FL
If you have a local drugstore, most of them will give you a syringe without a needle for free that you can use to measure and mix your juice. Just ask them for a 6-10ml syringe for measuring. I do it all the time. :p

Right on, thank you so much! Going to take a trip up to Walgreens in a bit! :D

Use the condom fill method to fill the cartomizers; this gets more liquid in them. Then use the taryn spin method to get the liquid more toward the threads and away from the mouthpiece to reduce the chance of sucking juice. My version of the taryn spin is to take a piece of twine about 1.5 feet long, tie a loop in one end, lay the other end along the length of the carto with the end near the threads, secure it with a rubber band around the twine and carto, put your finger through the loop at the other end, and twirl it over your head for about twenty seconds. This forces the liquid toward the threads. While you're doing this, whistle a catchy tune in case anyone is watching.

Good luck!
i do the spin with one of those cheap sunglass strings...less than a buck and you can just slip the rubber piece around the carto and spin

wphsmike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
Orlando, FL
The video I saw showed someone filling the cap 1/2 - 3/4 full then slowly pressing the cartomizer down over it mouthpiece first until the liquid just started coming out of the hole on the battery end. Then he just put the rest back into the bottle.

So, how long does your cartomizer last full? Mine is creating a ton of vapor but the flavor is weak. Could it be that it was a fresh batch and needs to sit for a while? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread