what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

juliececchini

Nov 6, 2010
tampa florida
what do you do with the liquid stuff.. i got the new e cigarrette and not sure what to do. it really didnt come with directions for the liquid stuff and i think i need that to taste the cigarrette part of the e-cigarrette...... am i right? i charged it and then put it together then inhaled and it dont taste like nothing but air.. am i doing it right

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
If you haven't watched MistressNomad's videos for Newbies, you are missing some vital information.

Speaking of vital information, I'm missing some too. All I can read is that you have a PV and some juice. So, what do you have? Where did you get it?

If you have a cartomizer type then filling is different than if you have a cartridge & atomizer type.

First read makes it seems as if you have a cart+atty type and you have the blank cart that comes on the atty there and have not put a prefilled cart on the atty yet, but I don't know.

eLaureen

Oct 23, 2010
St. Louis area
U need to educate yourself about "vaping" with ecigs. Look for "the wonderful world of vaping" here. It is a six part Thread that tell u all you need to know about this. Yes, the "juice" is the liquid nicotine, flavor. It needs to be put in the cartridge (small part of ecig that has a "foam" filling). Does your liquid bottle have a dropper attached? You need to drop or "inject" about 12 drops into the blank cartridge (assuming it came with blanks). Didn't your ecig come with prefilled cartridges? Please educate yourself a little before using your ecig otherwise u r going to burn it out. What kind of ecig did u get? where did u get it?

juliececchini

Nov 6, 2010
tampa florida
If you haven't watched MistressNomad's videos for Newbies, you are missing some vital information.

Speaking of vital information, I'm missing some too. All I can read is that you have a PV and some juice. So, what do you have? Where did you get it?

If you have a cartomizer type then filling is different than if you have a cartridge & atomizer type.

First read makes it seems as if you have a cart+atty type and you have the blank cart that comes on the atty there and have not put a prefilled cart on the atty yet, but I don't know.

i got it online not really sure where .. i didnt keep the site info. it came in a white box with a cute symbol on the top with a E in the middle and crowns on top.. says e-cigarette create healthy life on the top.. hope that helps id like to start quit smoking today if i can figure that out oh the liquid stuff has like a field on it green..

hiram13pm

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
Merced, CA

+1 on MistressNomad's videos. Here's a direct link:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-videos-newbies-particular-broke-newbies.html

You'll either have a 3-piece (battery + atomizer + cartridge), or 2-piece (battery + cartomizer). The liquid goes in the cartridge or the cartomizer, depending on what you have. Cartridges are pretty easy to fill; cartomizers a little harder... but both are fairly simple. What model of PV do you have? Give us a brand name, dimensions of the battery (in mm), and we can figure out what you've got and then give you better directions :)

Oh, and welcome to ECF. You've come to the right place if you want answers!

hiram13pm

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
Merced, CA
ok, so you have a cartridge + atomizer setup. Sounds like you may have overfilled the cart (cart = cartridge). When they're new, the atomizers come from the factory with a nasty tasting packing fluid... those "in the know" blow this out first. No biggie... just don't inhale the first 6 or 8 draws, ok? Draw it into your mouth and then just blow it out. It won't hurt you, but it tastes really gross....

If you're hearing a "gurgling" kind of sound, you've got too much juice in the atomizer. Unscrew it, put a paper towel over the end that the cartridge goes into, put your lips on the threaded end, and blow hard. Then put it all back together and try again.

Don't worry about getting "a mouthful".... lol.... we all did at first. Tastes rough and gives you indigestion (and maybe hiccups). Keep a BIG glass of water nearby when you're first starting out.

hiram13pm

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
Merced, CA
it'd be in "settings".... At the top right, you'll see a button for "Settings". Click on that, and the following screen will show a long bar on the left with options. Look for a box called "My Account"... under that, you'll see a section called "General Settings". Click on that, and you'll get (in the main window) several edit-able sections. The second section down is "Messaging and Notification". There you will find the radio buttons for allow / don't allow PM's. Allow them, and save the settings (save button is at the very bottom).

hiram13pm

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
Merced, CA
how do i turn my pm to on.. whatever a pm is lol

sorry, lol... pm=private messaging

Not gonna put my phone number out there for all the world to see, dontcha know?

And yeah, Don Da BoomVape's 6 part series, "Welcome to the Wonderful World of Vaping" is a really good read. If you can contain your excitement over the new PV long enough (I know, it's hard), it's well worth the read and will answer 90% of your questions right off the bat. It's one of the first things I read last May when *I* started.

Last edited:

hiram13pm

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
Merced, CA
hiram13pm, you are one heck of a nice guy. Its people like you (and most don't have your patience) that makes ECF the great site that it is.

I think its fantastic how you're helping this OP to get started on vaping.

I salute you man.

Oh, I'm just awake on Saturday morning and bored.

lol

but yeah, I like saving other people's lives. There's a popular local restaurant / bar where the owner and all the bartenders are cool with vaping, so I hang out there a lot. I gave out like 3 cards from cignot last night, with the ECF address written on the back. It's fun to vape in public when you want attention :)

Like I told this one girl..."...anyway, all the COOL KIDS are doing it.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread