What to mix with Boba's to reduce nic. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XfooYen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
SoCal
I wouldn't mix it with any other flavor or you wouldn't be getting Boba's in the result. The only thing you can do is dilute with your choice of unflavored VG. The problem you have here is you are cutting your nic level in half. In order to get 3mg nic, you would have to mix equal parts juice and VG. Essentially you would be cutting the flavor concentration in half. You can order Boba's and request extra flavor which could give you an edge on that but I don't think they do double flavor. Try emailing AVE.

Curmudgeon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2012
Henderson, NV
I wouldn't mix it with any other flavor or you wouldn't be getting Boba's in the result. The only thing you can do is dilute with your choice of unflavored VG. The problem you have here is you are cutting your nic level in half. In order to get 3mg nic, you would have to mix equal parts juice and VG. Essentially you would be cutting the flavor concentration in half. You can order Boba's and request extra flavor which could give you an edge on that but I don't think they do double flavor. Try emailing AVE.

All your points are well taken.

I already have 60ml of 6mg so no go on asking for extra flavor and I don't want to dilute with straight unflavored as I like a more "dense" flavored juice.

I'm not opposed to adding a flavor that compliments Boba's. Cherry is good added to it but only a few drops.

I was hoping maybe someone else had done this and had ideas.

young gotti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
PA
bobba's mixed with banana.....personally boba's is great but mixed it with gorilla juice and i enjoyed the combo more...straight banana may be really good

i also just made my own flavor over at mtbaker...they have a 0mg, so you could make a flavor of what u think is in boba's and mix it that way...no loss of flavor but u probably won't get the full boba experience either as other have said

Curmudgeon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2012
Henderson, NV
If you cut Boba's that much you might as well find another juice you like that you can get in 3mg, because Boba's won't be Boba's anymore.

Yeah, I agree.

To me, Boba's has a cereal kind of taste and I thought maybe add graham cracker or crispy treat or something like that.

Curmudgeon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2012
Henderson, NV
bobba's mixed with banana.....personally boba's is great but mixed it with gorilla juice and i enjoyed the combo more...straight banana may be really good

i also just made my own flavor over at mtbaker...they have a 0mg, so you could make a flavor of what u think is in boba's and mix it that way...no loss of flavor but u probably won't get the full boba experience either as other have said

I'm not really worried about getting the "full" Boba's flavor. I just still want to taste Boba and not dilute it too much or ruin it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread