what to mount on wife's provari 2.0???

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrisRich

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Just ordered her a provari 2.0 full size with 18650 extension. I have seen 91% Russian s , kayfun clones, and I am wondering what would be the best way to go if I want to build her coils/mesh/wick so that she can just fill her tank and go? I want her to have more juice flavor than the little bit of wick that comes in our pro tank 2s . What should I purchase for ease of build, quality tank(rba) , so that she can have some thing that she doesn't have to be tilting all the time ,but rather just vape and be happy. Is it the Russian, the provape z-atty, or something else? Please help me here because it shipped today and I want to have her all set up. Thanks.....Richie

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA

Big Orange Country

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
The South
To me the easiest build is the RTAs (Russians, Kayfuns, Taifuns) and RDAs (drippers). Both of those also have the best flavor as far as I'm concerned.

There are some in here that swear by the Carto tanks with Divers or Sophia's in them. I have no experience building those, so I can't vouch for the ease of the build or the flavor that they produce.

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
Just ordered her a provari 2.0 full size with 18650 extension. I have seen 91% Russian s , kayfun clones, and I am wondering what would be the best way to go if I want to build her coils/mesh/wick so that she can just fill her tank and go? I want her to have more juice flavor than the little bit of wick that comes in our pro tank 2s . What should I purchase for ease of build, quality tank(rba) , so that she can have some thing that she doesn't have to be tilting all the time ,but rather just vape and be happy. Is it the Russian, the provape z-atty, or something else? Please help me here because it shipped today and I want to have her all set up. Thanks.....Richie

Easiest for all involved..... Carto tanks.

You can get a few, prefill them, send her out the door with a few flavors she can change out simply.

MadOzodi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
StL, MO
How much are these IBtanks? And do the cartos fill with cotton with a small hole punched in the side? Is that also the functionality of the Russian 91%? How many posts does the Russian have? Does the IBtanked require a replaceable wick/coil like a pro tank 2 or a Davide? Sorry about all the questions......

IIRC, IBTs are ~$25. Cartos aren't filled with cotton; they're filled with some kind of synthetic err, filler. Hmmm, if you do a search for Baditude, you'll find he has a lot of info in his blogs about cartos and cart tanks.

The functionality of the R91 is somewhat different; it has two posts. But all attys, cartos, rbas, rdas, rtas, etc. have the same basic premise as far as vaporizing e-liquid goes. Crap, I'm no good at this...someone help!

:oops:

SpettroJoe

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Carthage, Mo
the Russian 91% is very nice, i got mine a bit ago and have been using it every day. once you put a good coil in it all you have to do is change the cotton wick in it every so often (i run a 1.8ohm micro cotton build), and that takes only a couple of min.

Russian.jpg

if you do get a russian you want to get a beauty ring for it so it has a sleek look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread