Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Okay, here's my dilemma that I need help with. I mostly vape Dulce De Leche, Blueberry Cheesecake and German Chocolate Cake because they don't burn my mouth like many flavors do. They're smooth and soothing but I would like something refreshing to add to my mix.

My auto-immune problems cause something called "burning mouth" and I'm fairly sure that's what my problem is with some of the flavors. Atomic Cinnicide causes burning even though I love it and Bananas Foster has something in it that feels fizzy. I don't much care for Rum so the Buttered Rum wasn't for me, but it made a great gift! ;)

I appreciate any suggestions. BTW... for some reason it's better when I use an 808 carto or a 901 atty than when I use a 510 atty. :confused:

I should probably stay away from citrus (?) but was thinking about watermelon.

This weeks special is Tastyfinger and I have that although I messed it up by adding sweetener! :(

Karl the heretiK

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
How about just a straight-up, single flavor? I'll be putting in an order for 2 or 3 bottles this weekend my own self, and I'm thinking of trying Cherry... I think one can sometimes get too caught up in all the specialty flaves TV offers and overlook the simple, single flaves...

Just go to the custom list an pick out a single flave you like... or, if you feel more adventuresome, pick 2 or 3 to mix... the custom flave list is always a "go to" for me when I want to get creative with my vaping flaves...

Just some suggestions for yah...

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
How about just a straight-up, single flavor? I'll be putting in an order for 2 or 3 bottles this weekend my own self, and I'm thinking of trying Cherry... I think one can sometimes get too caught up in all the specialty flaves TV offers and overlook the simple, single flaves...

Just go to the custom list an pick out a single flave you like... or, if you feel more adventuresome, pick 2 or 3 to mix... the custom flave list is always a "go to" for me when I want to get creative with my vaping flaves...

Just some suggestions for yah...

I just tried the customize ones yesturday. I did just straight cinamin so I'm hoping that is good. I wanna try chocolate and caramel to get carmello candy bar, but i'm nervous hahaah

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
I have quite a few of the single flavors and I love the Cherry. Its a really good stand alone flavor even though i mix it with quite a few other flavors. Watermelon is good and Wintergreen is pretty good to. Gooddog dont be scared of wintergreen. Its not a menthol flavor. Its more of a sweet gum type flavor if you know what i mean.It would be a good contrast to the liquids your vaping now but still be sweet and smooth for you.

And i still have over 10 flavors i haven't even gotten to yet. So there might be a few more i could recommend to you.

If i can get around to it and going to try the pecan pie and pralines and cream tonight.

Last edited:

swift

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
I have quite a few of the single flavors and I love the Cherry. Its a really good stand alone flavor even though i mix it with quite a few other flavors. Watermelon is good and Wintergreen is pretty good to. Gooddog dont be scared of wintergreen. Its not a menthol flavor. Its more of a sweet gum type flavor if you know what i mean.It would be a good contrast to the liquids your vaping now but still be sweet and smooth for you.

And i still have over 10 flavors i haven't even gotten to yet. So there might be a few more i could recommend to you.

If i can get around to it and going to try the pecan pie and pralines and cream tonight.

Let us know how the pecan pie and pralines are! Those were the two I was considering purchasing next.

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
I dont feel i can give a fair review on the pralines and cream and the pecan pie.

The pecan pie is 48mG and i dont have a corresponding doubler to cut it down but i tried it anyway and its just way to strong to get a good sense of the taste. Im probably going to mix this with the 12mg AC i got in the auction and see how that tastes. Or i might mix it with the chocolate doubler that i have...cant make up my mind yet.

Pralines and cream is ...well im noticing a problem that i have with similar tasting liquids. I cant tell the difference between bananas foster, Dulce de leche and now pralines and cream. They are all delicious but they all taste very similar to me.

On a different note i am also vaping the apple doubler by itself and i am actually digging this. Wasnt sure what this would be like since i pretty much vape 24mg to 36mg exclusively. This flavor started out pretty sour but has since mellowed into a rather nice and smooth apple vape.

Last edited:

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
We're patiently waiting, jebey. ;)

So, watermelon or cherry???? I have the hardest time making these decisions! LOL

I love the watermelon. I vape it daily. I change all my flavors out daily but watermelon is my one mainstay because of its sweetness and its ability to cleanse my palette before the next flavor.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Thanks for trying! I was hoping the watermelon would be good for that... crisp, palate cleansing and sweet. I'm worried about apple because of the sourness. I would love to try Caramel Apple but I'm afraid it may have the same effect as some of the other desert fruit vapes.

Do you know which of his chocolates is the sweetest/creamiest?

Thanks! You're now our "go to" expert so keep that palate safe. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread