What to use for thicker juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

madduxsports

May 5, 2011
chicago
Im old school still rocking a provari with cartomizers but was thinking of upgrading to another delivery method. My issue is I smoke velvet vapors vanailla caramel tobacco 100% VG juice and when I did try and switch to something else nothing worked properly. Everything was clogging right away or it would burn out quickly. Any suggestions for me on what can handle a thicker juice but is low maintenance? I figured vaping technology has made big advances the last 5 years there has to be something out there for me.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
You should absolutely switch from cartomizers. The attys of today are so much better and have been for years. Are you at least using a carto-tank? Anyway I don’t really have an answer for you as I use 50/50 juice but someone will be able to help. I just needed to say give up the cartomizers, today’s gear is light years better. Man you are in for a treat but you may need to lower your nicotine mg’s of your juice because you get instant flavor clouds with today’s stuff. I take 2 second puffs at most and it’s totally satisfying. I quit smoking using cartos but wasn’t truly satisfied until I started using 0.5 ohm attys in a proper tank. They vape great at 35 watts so hopefully your Provari is the Radius so you can up the power a bit. If not there’s still good stuff over an ohm, the Natilus comes to mind, the Uwell crown had an option for a 1.2 ohm coil if memory serves me which the 15 watt limit would handle. Anyway sorry about the long response and I didn’t really give you a proper answer due to my inexperience with high VG juice. Best of luck to you.

shanta96

Moved On
Feb 24, 2020
  • Deleted by Misty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread