what to use volts or watts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rucni

ECF Veteran
i am looking for some advice / ideas on what to use on my vamo, volts or watts. currently i am using a 2.0 ohm DC PT3 and i have to dance between 3.8 and 4.0 volts every few hours cause i lose the taste of my juice. i know its going to differ from person to person but thats why we are all here isnt it to get ideas from each other?

ivenmendoza

Jan 25, 2014
Omaha, NE
I primarily use power output on my vamo v3. I jump around quite a bit with flavors so tank changing is a little excessive. The wattage just makes it easier to go back and forward, especially when I'm running one tank with a 1.5 ohm and another with a 2.2. Power output just regulates the voltage level automatically without losing the performance. I'm usually at 7.5-8 watts.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Volts or watts make little difference, if you simply adjust for the best taste and vapor. If I'm vaping a Lemon-Ice juice or a Espresso-Bourbon mix, they shine at very different watts or volts. Also if I'm dripping on a 2.0Ω 306 atty or a 2.0Ω AGA-T2 having the same watts or volts is going to taste quite different, I just adjust for the best flavor....:)

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
watts mostly...but you can dial in the vape better in volts because the .1 instead of .5 watts IMHO. Also on a vamo if you change the watts while in a pocket and don't notice, it's less forgiving on the juice instead of increasing it by .1 volts. Wish you could lock the vamo instead of having to turn it off all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread