What to vape when drinking red wine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl the heretiK

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Wine? Sorry, but it just gives me a headache and makes me sleepy...

I CAN recommend vaping Cafe Machiatto with Irish Coffee...

You bring up a good point, though... certain vapes go well with certain foods and drinks... and if anyone comes up with a particularly delightful combo, they should post it... maybe Geoff could sticky something like this?

Cielo

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Florida
Pinacoloda sounds good with a rum and a chocolate/berry mix does sound as if it would work with a red wine.

I should have clarified the taste of AFB with the red wine. It made the red wine taste like someone had just poured straight vinegar in it. The other day, I ate a pickle and then vaped. The ATF tasted beyond horrible so thats not a good combo either.

Last night, I vaped tobacco while drinking red wine and the combination was fine. It actually seemed to bring out the tobacco taste. Tonight, I will try strawberry with the red wine and will report back :)

lager

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2010
SC, USA
I need a good TV flavor to vape while drinking a red or white wine. Please help me out with your personal experiences.

*Just a warning do NOT vape atomic fireball while drinking a glass of red wine...its just awful! 8-o

I would recommend a vanilla, cinnamon, or chocolate with a red wine or a combination of them. With white wine I would go with something like grapefruit, strawberry, or other good fruit flavor. I would think anything citrus paired with another fruit would go great with white wine. Vanilla is really good because it can be combined with just about anything to add a level of depth.

NightNurse

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
SE Michigan
Depending on the type of red wine, I find that a chocolate flavored juice works well (this too depends on the chocolate). ;)

Maybe a dark chocolate?

I know that Geoff's Chocolate 712 is more of a true cocoa flavor, whereas the other is sweeter like candy.. just a thought :)

Last edited:

Cielo

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Florida
I usually drink more robust red wines such as a petite shiraz (nothing petite about the flavor lol) So far the best flavors I have found to go with red wine are the tobacco and a non tv english toffee. Now, i need to get a bottle of white wine to try my TV strawberry with it!

Based on all of your suggestions, what do you think about the german chocolate to go with red wine? im placing an order in a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread