What to vape when.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
first waking up : Ms Ts Cinnamon Danish Banana, Coffee Cake, or Bananas Fosters Coffee

after breakfast foods: same as above plus Ms Ts Orange juice

"all day" use : Halo Smooth-8

when needing a break from "all day" use : Halo Freedom or Intellicig ECOpure Rich

for a "vape-snack" : Ms Ts Cheesecake Brownies, Strawberry Cheesecake

after dinner: LitecigUSA Deuce (the only exception to that is after steak or burgers when the cedary taste of Halos Freedom is even better than usual)

when needing something refreshing : Ms Ts Loganberry, Snozberry Wallpaper

when drinking alcohol: I don't anymore but figured it was a good one to add to the list ;)

I have lots of other flavors I use occasionally but these are the most common for me.

Feel free to add any useful categories to your posts that I may not have thought of.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
I missed this one glad you brought it back. My faves are myfreedom smokes mar-bro and watermelon or TV's tobacco and atomic cinnacide ..yum. So many flavors left to try!

yup and then it died right off again lol

couple changes on mine

Halo Freedom has taken over as the all day vape and Smooth-8 has joined ECOpure as the "when needing a break from Freedom" choice.

Bought a blender recently and started having Smoothies in the morning which are complimented well when vaping Ms Ts Coffee Cake. Also made a couple milkshakes in it which I find Ms Ts Cake Icing vapes well with.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
yup and then it died right off again lol

couple changes on mine

Halo Freedom has taken over as the all day vape and Smooth-8 has joined ECOpure as the "when needing a break from Freedom" choice.

Bought a blender recently and started having Smoothies in the morning which are complimented well when vaping Ms Ts Coffee Cake. Also made a couple milkshakes in it which I find Ms Ts Cake Icing vapes well with.

right...so your vaping the e-juice and drinking the Smoothies? Not putting the e-juice in the Smoothies?:D<kidding of course>

My catagories to ad (hope I didn't miss them if someone else posted,sorry)
When I'm really wound up or stressed out and need to sit down and go....aaahhhh...I needed that>
Vapor Station Rosewater

Wake up in the middle of the night wanting a snack but know I shouldn't:
Viking Vapor PB&J
(totally agree with the person that wanted potatoe chips!!! I wish....)

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
right...so your vaping the e-juice and drinking the Smoothies? Not putting the e-juice in the Smoothies?:D<kidding of course>

hmm .... :rolleyes:

My catagories to ad (hope I didn't miss them if someone else posted,sorry)
When I'm really wound up or stressed out and need to sit down and go....aaahhhh...I needed that>
Vapor Station Rosewater

Wake up in the middle of the night wanting a snack but know I shouldn't:
Viking Vapor PB&J
(totally agree with the person that wanted potatoe chips!!! I wish....)

good category additions.

That last one makes me think of Dunkin Donuts PB&J donuts. Man I miss those things. I swear that is the one food in the world that I could eat no matter what condition I was in. Hungry, sick, tired, drunk, others not mentionable here. Yup those were always good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread