Status
Not open for further replies.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
I just had to pop in here to give Rob a bundle of kudos. Placed my first order with him today and even before it arrives, I am totally impressed.

His prices are super and it appears that the service is gonna surpass that.

First with a website issue, a home phone call, and now as a winner in his recent contest, Rob has gone above and beyond to make me another happy GP customer.

What an outstanding example for other suppliers to follow in customer service ethics. When are those "ECF Greatest" nominations? :toast:

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
My order arrived today and it is a vaper's dream box!

I've already gushed way beyond my personality so I will just offer the biggest thanks I can by becoming a repeat and appreciative customer. Your classy business cards will be placed on my desk to solicit several more converts.

Rob, you are #1 on my list! Many thanks.

Jan

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Hey Jan ..lol I think that it's my turn to follow you! BTW- what is a vapers dream box???

Been wanting to order from Rob since Dec*.
Does a little Dance. YES, I told ya I was going to order from you Rob!!
I am # 0000004142
Thanks Rob for the perfect combination of things for me to even get free shipping

Free Shipping which brings me to..another person who loves free shipping..
Sandy!!! How ya been haven't seen you around in awhile!

*Just looked at my book- I hadn't technically ordered from any vendor here since March. December doesn't sound as bad now does it? oops wrong got some LR cartomisers recently and one other order when LR were introduced first one forums

Last edited:

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
yeah liscab, it has been awhile. Made myself a couple box mods with 18650 lion batteries and the two of them last me for 4 days of vaping before I have to recharge them...the only hardware I need to buy is atomizers. Gonna have to try the new LR attys. Just bought a 401 adapter from Rob and a drip tip. I am pretty well set up now.
Hubby is retiring the first of August so we are busy getting that set up. Also we are putting a retaining wall for the lake at the cabin and been running around for permits...anytime you deal with the state, it is a pain....so I haven't had much time to be around on the forum for a bit now.

Barb, yeah I love the free shipping but the first class shipping rate is really good also. I don't expect suppliers to lose money but I hate being taken to the cleaners on priority...Rob has fair shipping and prices. Been mostly making my own juice (taking after you)..lol...my favorite is my Red Hots which is pretty much my main daily vape...
How are you coming with the no-nic juice? Hopefully, you have succeeded. Money should be coming in when people see your work on your web page.

Hi Rob and Lyza <waving>........thanks Rob for the extra you know what in my last order...I kept saying to myself...how did he know I would not like the tapered...lol...

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
No nic juice ..ya gotta add a tiny bit of menthol crystals not so it taste like menthol but the throat hit is needed hehe. Since I quit cigs in Dec 09 and in April i went off caffiene..two days into that I threw the nic in too. Was suffering anyways LOL. Now that those two happened 4 months apart figured vaping goes in August.

Agree on first class that is fine too!

Um My web page hahaha gosh where does time go! osh there were other things I have been struggling to get done that one went out the window OHHHHHHHhh well only so many hours in day. Jus make the most of them. I am way past due for a day in the swamp!

OH no did I make an error when getting the taper tip lol I jus want the one that will like the juice flow down lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread