• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What town/suburb do you live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi fellow Aussie vapers. I thought I would start a thread asking vapers what town/suburb they live in. I think it would be interesting to see where the majority of vapers are in our country (well, at least who are also on ECF anyway), and it might even help connect fellow vapers with a common interest in their area. Personally, I think I must be the only person in my area that vapes, cause no one around here seems to know anything about it and I haven't come across anyone vaping, ever. The only time I've seen other people vaping (besides myself) has been on the internet! It's kinda wierd. Maybe they're just more stealthy about it than I am :D I do feel a bit suss when I vape with my Screwdriver in public! Anyway I'll start it off...

I live in Ocean Shores, NSW

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Me too, Lindisfarne!
Cheers

OMG, OMG, I found another Southern Tasmania Vaper???! So excited!
Ooh. Then I notice Provari banner. Provari = SERIOUS vaping. As a KR808D-1 Vapor 4 Life vaper, I think maybe I crawl back under rock....

Oh, but SERIOUS vaper has kitty avatar, can't be that tough...

vault13

May 12, 2011
Australia
Kalgoorlie West Oz, I am a noobie myself and yet have introduced 15 people to vaping so far and many of them have introduced others. Looks like its taking off here. Cant wait for my 18650 Noego to arrive from the US. Favorite flavor is tobacco absolute from Perfumers Apprentice, well its more of an extract than a flavor. Tried many many combos but keep going back to a 1050mah ego batt/510-0901 adapter/901LR atomizer/chrome drip tip.What are you guys vaping, using?

Hackcessor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Australia
www.vapebar.com.au
Kalgoorlie West Oz, I am a noobie myself and yet have introduced 15 people to vaping so far and many of them have introduced others. Looks like its taking off here. Cant wait for my 18650 Noego to arrive from the US. Favorite flavor is tobacco absolute from Perfumers Apprentice, well its more of an extract than a flavor. Tried many many combos but keep going back to a 1050mah ego batt/510-0901 adapter/901LR atomizer/chrome drip tip.What are you guys vaping, using?

Nice one vault13 - Nice to see another West Aussie on here.

Personally I have not been able to put down my Provari with 3ml Liquinator. I quite literally take it everywhere with me.

-H-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread