OOPS. Sorry Next time I'll read more carefully

funny-cat-looking-embarrassed.jpg

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    "What tube mods are worth looking at?"
    Current trends in vaping appear to be geared more to the "box" form factor like the popular iStick mentioned previously. Unless you are ready to get into mechanical tube mods, the choices for tube mods are becoming slim.​

"It doesnt have to have vv or vw or tc or any of the fancy stuff."
    This pretty much describes a mechanical mod. There are literally hundreds of tube mech mods available. Of course, the vast majority of mechanical mods do not have electronic protection circuitry against hard shorts. Is this really what you want?​

A Beginner's Guide to Your First Mechanical Mod
    • Covers the differences between a mechanical vs. regulated mod, essential safety accessories, optional safety accessories to add layers of safety to your mech, routine maintanance, use of proper batteries, proper ventilation, low resistance vaping, and faux hybrid mods.

"I'm looking for something that can hold 4-6 ml"
    Now you are describing a very large tank. Off the top of my head, I can't think of any clearomizer tanks that will hold that much e-liquid.​

"I'm looking for something that doesn't take removable batteries. Right now I'm using an Ego One Mega and I love it but I know the battery will be dying soon."
    That's your choice, but I find that choice to be rather ironic. If your Ego One Mega used removable batteries you wouldn't be needing to replace the entire mod for $30 - $60, but just replacing a $5 battery. For the long run, using a mod that use removable batteries is cheaper in the long run. Also, there is a large segment of experienced vapers who believe mods that use removable batteries are safer than mods that use non-replacable batteries.

Replacable batteries are a safer chemistry (IMR or INR). Internal non-replacable batteries are not safer chemistry (LiPo).

Deeper Understanding of Mod Batteries Part 1
    • For those who want to learn the differences between IMR, IMR/hybrid, ICR, and LiPo batteries. What do those numbers and letters on batteries mean? What's an amp rating and why is it more important than the mAh rating when choosing a battery for vaping?
    Battery Basics for Mods: The Definative Battery Guide for Vaping
    • A popular and essential read to understand which batteries are safe to use in mechanical and regulated mods. Includes a frequently updated list of recommended safe-chemistry, high-drain batteries with their specifications.

Last edited:

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2016
    USA
    Why Provari?
    • What is the Provari and why is it so popular? Includes some little known facts, and videos & links to ECF threads on why the Provari is loved by owners.
    Well Provari, has proven to be Rock Solid for one. I still have my original Provari from five years ago and it's still in my daily rotation, any Coil above 1ohm it will rock it out all day and night. And the following Provari products have been the same. Dicode is another but in Europe that have proven themselves over the years to be reliable. Both aren't cheap but sure are good for your Buck.
    That is why, because I want the best Bang for my Buck. There will always be new devices out, but if you buy the Best to begin with then you will still be satisfied when those are out. You have got your Sweet Spot covered

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread