What TV flavor are you vaping right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
Geoff's Blend. Seems like I'd get tired of it, but no. I ordered two more 48 mg bottles and two more doublers. Had to get some of the green apple alone, too. I'm looking forward to trying that, it's good in the caramel apple.

give the green apple about a week to age and it is awesome!

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Today, I have Cherry Cola in one ego, Mint chocolate chip in another, and Pina Colada in a passthrough. I have TV tobacco standing by in a carto if I need another changeup...
Can you say ADHD? :D

I think TV brings it out in all of us. Excluding the 3 I'm getting rid of, I now have 24 TV flavors and a list of 36 combos I want to vape.

blackwalk

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2010
Panama City, FL
Can you say ADHD? :D

I think TV brings it out in all of us. Excluding the 3 I'm getting rid of, I now have 24 TV flavors and a list of 36 combos I want to vape.

Heh. Today I took out the Pina Colada and replaced it with AC, Geoff's Blend and Bananas Foster (differenty atty for each). I've got to find a better way to carry loaded carts....

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
i couldn't help myself but post again, things went from crazy to insanely crazy, out came all my stashed away pv's... mojito in one, cola in the another, boston cream pie in one.... still needs steeping this one .... ohhhhh i can finally taste some goodness coming through,, its indescribable. Still protesting for the vanilla to hit, but it too will need a bit more time. ........ okay im happy now i just had to tell someone..
you can now tell me to go away and stop posting....

Upinthehills

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Colorado
Reptilr, we all know what you're going through. It's really fun to go back and try the various juices after they've had more time to mature. It's amazing to me that not smoking is this much fun!

To stay on topic, I'm vaping Geoff's Blend again. That's my go to in the mornings. Well, it's my go to for most of the day. I love this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread