The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What TV flavor are you vaping right now?

Discussion in 'Tasty Vapor' started by VaporingQueen, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. NewLou

NewLou Senior Member ECF Veteran

I, too, am vaping VQ waffles right out of the mailbox. I can taste the maple, though.

Oh, man, life is good right now! :laugh:

2. checkflag

checkflag Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 26, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Well I got my waffles today, as well as my custom PB, honey and rasberry. I had the waffles, and I must say, Superb!. right now I am vaping my custom and it is also very good. I wish I could taste the rasberry and honey a bit more. Perhaps in the coming
    weeks the flavor's will surface.

3. Raechel

Raechel Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2009
    Louisville, KY
    AC at the moment. Just switch from Mojito.

4. VaporingQueen

VaporingQueen Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2010
    Virginia
    I just had a panic moment, actually for two days now, I couldn't taste anything. Frustrated and went through at least 5 carto's trying to get some flavor and TH, Nada!! So I decided to grab a atty cause something had to give!!! Geez, so I loaded that baby up with Menthol and A/C and finally I got TH and flavor. Sheww that was a close one, I was starting to get bad thoughts that would of had me on the back porch smelling like s*&t and feeling sick later.

5. suddenly

suddenly Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 26, 2009
    The Secret Garden
    Butter Rum and its almost gone. Glad its on sale this week.

6. LynGBH

LynGBH Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 20, 2010
    Not here.
    The Butter Rum I just received. It's so freaking good! I'm letting the creamy flavors I got steep a bit, though.

7. Upinthehills

Upinthehills Super Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2010
    Colorado
    Just tried the waffles for the first time. Pretty good. I'm now vaping some CYO peach - sweet, and boy is it good!

8. VaporingQueen

Apr 26, 2010
    Virginia
    I was on the fence when I was ordering waffles between getting strawberry and getting peach. I got the strawberry, I have a feeling peach will be on my next order, but I do plan to try peach cobbler with my waffles doubler when it gets here and see what happens :)

9. Upinthehills

Upinthehills Super Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2010
    Colorado
    Just switched to some new Caramel Apple with Granny Smith, it's yummy, too. I can definitely taste the difference from the other caramel apple.

VQ, I had no clue which waffles to order so I just got plain waffles. I figured I can try it with peach, vanilla custard, raspberry and any other TV juices I have that way. Then, if I want a specific combo I'll order some of that.

10. VaporingQueen

Apr 26, 2010
    Virginia
    Smart Move I ordered a doubler of Waffles with Vanilla Custard, then 2 e-liquids 1 Waffle with raspberry and 1 Waffle with Strawberry, I think I was afraid of losing waffle flavor if I didn't get the waffles in my e-liquids. That said I will compare it with adding banana foster with my doubler as well as peach cobbler.

11. Poeia

Poeia Bird Brain Verified Member ECF Veteran

I did that with cheesecakes. My Apricot Cheesecake needs to be cut in half with a doubler. I like it with raspberry but all mine right now is also e-liquid so I got a raspberry cheesecake doubler for it. (As it's a dairy flavor, it's not ready to vape after only 3 weeks but I have high hopes for Labor Day weekend.)

For waffle, as I'm planning ahead, I'll start with a plain doubler. For flavors I think might be too fruity, I'll get high-mg e-liquid -- a mix of 5 parts doubler and 1 part fruit should keep the waffle flavor dominant and have plenty of fruit flavor. For some flavors, however, I'll by 12mg of the waffle mix as I only cut 12mg in half.

12. VaporingQueen

Apr 26, 2010
    Virginia
    All my liquids are cut into 2 parts to 24mg so I have to be careful because both parts are going to dominate equally. In my thought process looking at my two parts the doubler having Waffle and Vanilla Custard and the e-liquid having waffle and fruit I am hoping for a balance. Dominant Waffle flavor and equal Vanilla Custard and a fruit.

13. bones25

bones25 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 9, 2010
    State of Texas

OMG!....That would kill mine dead! I wouldn't taste anything for a week!

14. Cafe Mocha. Love It.

15. BababooeyHTJ

BababooeyHTJ Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2010
    Hartford
    I've been vaping Banana Nut Bread for days now. I love that juice. I actually just threw some Apple Pie into my 306.

16. sooperdrave

sooperdrave Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    orange. just got it today so it hasnt steeped yet, but it is by far the BEST orange flavor i have found.

17. Moshmarr

Moshmarr Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2010
    Minneapolis
    I'm vaping orange lemonade currently, best citrus flavors I've come across! A great summertime vape.

18. markimar

markimar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    Today is Boston cream pie soothing on my sore throat at 24 mg yummy

19. BanjoMan

BanjoMan Pickin' Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 9, 2009
    Greensboro, NC
    Boring old Tobacco/Menthol at 12mg (mixed down from 48mg). It's my all-day vape.

20. luv2vape

luv2vape Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2010
    missouri usa
    amaretto stone sour and cherry cola and thats it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.