What TV flavor are you vaping right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ames001

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Canada
TF 24mg. cant wait to get this flavor in 12mg so i can vape more of it

Peoia, (i know i probably misspelt your name and i apologize) does the raspberry bavarian cream from TV taste almost like raspberry ice cream? I have raspberry bavarian creme from another vendor that i'm hoarding because i'm scared Geoffs will taste different

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
TF 24mg. cant wait to get this flavor in 12mg so i can vape more of it

Peoia, (i know i probably misspelt your name and i apologize) does the raspberry bavarian cream from TV taste almost like raspberry ice cream? I have raspberry bavarian creme from another vendor that i'm hoarding because i'm scared Geoffs will taste different
Eh -- you can also spell it Jane if you prefer.

Sort of. I did a 50-50 mix. I think it should be a little heavier on the Bavarian Cream.

blackwalk

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2010
Panama City, FL
Just got my first TV e-liquids delivered.

Atomic cinnicide ROCKS, but could be a tad sweeter

Rootbeer float is kind of wierd, it had a pretty strong buttery taste, although not too bad.

I'm waiting for my viking vapor order to come in. I ordered apple, keoke coffee, and cola. Hoping they're great!

Let this one age at least two weeks. I received this in the last co-op and did not like it when I first tried it. I sampled every 3-4 days and I could taste the changes in flavor each time. It finally hit the sweet spot after the second week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread