The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What TV flavor are you vaping right now?

Discussion in 'Tasty Vapor' started by VaporingQueen, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sooperdrave

sooperdrave Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    if you get orange, ask for it to be strong. thats what i did and it is really good. its almost to strong of a flavor and thats how i like it. stuff smells and tastes like biting into an orange.

2. markimar

markimar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    Tabbaco apple honey! Delightful!

3. inkedcanadian

inkedcanadian Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2010
    Toronto
    Like just plain Orange from the customize option?

I'd love to try a good Orange flavor and so far have been just sticking to the main line of flavors they have.

Got my first mix finally, chose the "over the top vanilla" mentioned on here - Vanilla Custard, Bavarian Cream and French Vaniila.... damn good lol.. tastes like a vanilla cake.

4. VaporingQueen

VaporingQueen Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2010
    Virginia
    A/C and menthol....still, i just can't get away from it.

yummm the orange sounds really good, I love the plain fruit flavors or so it seems with the ones I have tried.

5. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    yup, from the customize option. i also got blueberry and granny smith apple. all are excellent! this is by far the best orange ive tried.

6. ddrj

ddrj Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 26, 2010
    DFW, TX

Wow AC & menthol sounds amazing!! In fact, I'm vaping AC as we speak right now.

I just got Atomic Cinnacide in the mail today from a trade. Now if only I could find someone to trade my Tasty Finger for Geoff's Blend. I've been wanting to try Geoff's Blend so bad but I have to cut down on my spending :(

What flavors would you guys recommend a newbie who likes strong flavors to get from TV? So far I've only had TastyFinger and Atomic Cinnacide.

7. VaporingQueen

Apr 26, 2010
    Virginia
    If you like A/C I think you will also love Menthol and when I vape them together it is like getting cool and hot together, great sensation :)

8. LynGBH

LynGBH Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 20, 2010
    Not here.
    I'm doing Boston Cream Pie today.

I'm not sure I like it all that much, but I suspect this flavor is an acquired taste. I think it might be the chocolate that's making it slightly less than perfect for me.

I also think I have weird tastebuds.

9. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
  10. shaun11

shaun11 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 4, 2010
    Columbia, Tn
    VQ, is the menthol/ac combo your vaping 50/50 or do you favor one flavor over another?

11. PaulB

PaulB Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2010
    Virginia
    The gingerbread is really starting to come around, as I think the ginger is starting to pop out better now (and maybe also contributes to TH, as I was hoping). Very nice early morning vape w/ coffee!

12. MachoKing

MachoKing Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    Missouri
    Apple (candy)

I'm diggin it.

13. Upinthehills

Upinthehills Super Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2010
    Colorado
    Back to Geoff's Blend. I'm able to taste it again! Hooray!

14. blackwalk

blackwalk Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 9, 2010
    Panama City, FL
    Mint chocolate chip.:vapor:

15. VaporingQueen

Apr 26, 2010
    Virginia
    I play with the combo, when I first did it, it was by accident. I put my A/C atty on a menthol cart.
    I would say more A/C than Menthol. The menthol is overpowering sometimes, and the more the menthol ages the stronger it gets so you have to adjust to find your perfect blend.

16. radicaljd

radicaljd Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2010
    San Antonio, Texas
    I'm sitting on pins and needles wondering what the new flavors of the week will be. Waffles will be one, I hope (fat chance!).

17. PaulB

Feb 12, 2010
    Virginia
    Just discovered-- Menthol with Bananas Foster is a lot tastier than it has a right to be. But I suspect Bananas Foster with Menthol might be a little better.

18. markimar

markimar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    Ewww! Thats just plain wrong! :D
    Lol did that happen by accident or was it on purpose?
    Sends shivers up my spine

19. PaulB

Feb 12, 2010
    Virginia
    Kind of a spontaneous thing. I spotted the BF at the back of the shelf, unvaped for some time for no good reason, and thought, hmmm! Just dripped some onto my pretty much dedicated menthol atty. Really--not bad, but I'm probably not going to mix up an oz or anything. :p

20. sooperdrave

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.