What TV flavor are you vaping right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainCannibal

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
Pennsylvania
vaping the first batch of Menthol tobacco that I've ever tried from TV. I'm not really big on menthol but this is still really good!

On a side note, has anyone tried strawberry lemonade? Or any custom flavor with lemonade that came out good? I'm having a berry lemonade Jones soda right now and I was thinking, "Wow, I'd love a juice like this."

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Tastyfinger!
Just got my first order. It only took 2 weeks to Hungary. Usps did the steeping job for me.
It does taste (and smell!) pretty good, though I was expecting something thicker and a bit more flavour.
You don't want thicker. Thicker doesn't vaporize as well and it clogs atomizers and cartomizers.

The strength depends on the flavor. Caramel Popcorn is subtle and delicate and I just got my new supply. Atomic Cinnacide will club you over the head and drag you down the hall to where you left the bottle. Most of TV's flavors are somewhere in between -- very tasty but not overpowering.

Steamin' E.

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
Mexico
Right now I'm switching off between plain old waffles 16mg -- 2/3 sweetened, plain old caramel popcorn 16mg -- 2/3 sweetened, and a custom blend I made using:

2 parts doubler orange cream/orange cream/french vanilla -- sweetened
1 part 48mg strawberry/banana cream/french vanilla -- no sweetener

= 16mg 36.67%VG orange cream/strawberry/banana cream/french vanilla -- 2/3 sweetened

yum.:p

Last edited:

Teeto

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Boston, Ma
Tasty Fingers again. This time using a 510 hybrid atty which provides a much more intensive flavour as compared to my different 510 LRs. Yummy

I just cracked open my package. Tasty fingers is the first one I wanted to try. Filled my boge 2.0.. And to be honest the flavor is incredible! I don't think I've ever felt such a flavor filled vape! It honestly feels like I'm getting juice in my mouth! Without the awful taste! Am I getting juice in my mouth?! Or is it just that good?! Sorry I'm paranoid. Lol never experienced this before..

Sent from my Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch.

t9c

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2010
Houston
Tasty Finger is the FIRST juice I've ever had that actually tastes GOOD when the liquid gets in my mouth. This happens all the time when I squonk my Reo and take a quick drag.

It honestly feels like I'm getting juice in my mouth! Without the awful taste! Am I getting juice in my mouth?! Or is it just that good?! Sorry I'm paranoid. Lol never experienced this before..

Zaratoughda

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
NE Pennsylvania
Just want to say here that I picked up some Cherry (Menthol Eucalyptus) Cough Drop about 10 days ago, let it steep for the 10 days, and then vaped it today (on a Boge 306 2.0 carto) and... it is simply out of this world!

Anybody that likes menthol... you have simply gotta try this!

If I had known that the Cough Drop was Menthol Eucalyptus I woulda ordered it a long time ago.

Was thinking that I might just go for a "design your own" for Grape/Menthol but then again... there is GRAPE (Menthol Eucalyptus) Cough Drop.

Also picked up some Bananas Foster and Geoff's Blend (all at 10% VG) and did the three cartos at the same time and, they were all together and when it came time to try them, wasn't sure which was the Bananas Foster and which was the Geoff's Blend. This because I didn't know what Geoff's Blend was supposed to taste like and there is something strong in there (tastes like a liquor or something) that you might get in a Bananas Foster. Had to keep vaping until I got a clear sense of all three of my new vapes (yeah, life is tough). Then did a smell test on the later two, and finally on an addy just to be sure. Both are excellant vapes and the Bananas Foster is pretty much what you would expect while Geoff's Blend, is pretty unique and will have to vape that some more (again, life is tough) to get a better impression.

These three cartos are now in a BLU E-Pack which already contained Ultimate Vanilla (bean), Cherry Cola, Caramel Popcorn and Tobacco Menthol. So, yeah, a pretty potent E-Pack.

Z

P.S. My 'other' E-Pack is in a bit of disarray right now but contains my three 'mainline' TV vapes, Cafe Mocha, AC, and German Chocolate Cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread