What TV flavor are you vaping right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
Ugh, so sorry April!!! Try putting a small 6ml bottle of juice in your purse so you always have it, I do that and every couple of weeks I rotate it out so it is always fresh.

I'm not vaping TV... WAAAHHHHHHH :censored: :-x:grr::( I'm vaping a nasty prefilled carto I got "somewhere else"... My stupid self ran off this morning and forgot to put the bottle I was going to bring with me into my purse.

I am REALLY not happy right now and I wanna go home!

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
Hi there, your post made me curious... is there a taste difference between using AC mixed with doubler vs AC not mixed with doublers? Is it stronger if you use a doubler?

Oh I'm vaping AC right now :)

some people seem to think that there is a difference. some people dont. i think it just dependes on your pallette.

I get this with Blue Bulls especially after I have been vaping A/C. Try putting a little ac in with it.

i only had AC for about an hour and was a few hours after that i started in with the blue bulls.

Odd I vape AC and I taste a blueberry flavor in blue bulls

no flavor in the blue bulls at all. i thought blue bulls was supposed to be like red bull.

foggy1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
S F Bay Area
Vaping A/C only since I got it yesterday. haven't even mixed up the tobacco I bought yet !
(i bought both @48mg 80/20 mix so I could adjust nicotine down w/ the doublers)
got 1 of his $25 510 kits and added a 900mAh eGo batt; cone and charger and so far life is good :)
Now I've got to get together some more $$ to try some of the other flavors that sound so good..
I can see already that I'll never save any money by quiting smoking :(
but I'll be happier and healthier :)
Thank you Geoff for your GREAT service and juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread