What TV flavor are you vaping right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AprilRain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2009
Oklahoma City
Ahhhh, Tin Box Mint. Ya, that's MUCH better!!!! LOL

VQ, thanks for the sympathy. :) Ususally I have at least two bottles with me and I overslept this morning and ran out without my brain apparently. That's something I won't forget for a while. Super ICK. No wonder I "fell off the wagon" the first time I tried quitting smoking with a PV. There's a big difference between not really digging a flavor because it's just not my taste and those horrible, chemical-plastic tasting nasty things.

Last edited:

AprilRain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2009
Oklahoma City
Oh wow, no kidding I don't wanna do that very often! I keep extra pre-filled cartos everywhere... just in case of an emergency. And I actually do have a a couple of flavors that aren't bad (not great, but not bad). Unfortunately yesterday all I could find was an older carto that was REALLY unpleasant. I need to toss the rest of those or something.

Today I'm prepared! I have my Tin-Box Mint and brought along Pina Colada in case I want a change. :) Mmmmmmm good stuff!

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I can't put down this caramel popcorn! Pu:banana:ff puff puff :banana::banana:
It's delicious isn't it. For me, on the inhale I taste sweet butter (sort of a top note in the caramel.) When it gets in my mouth the popcorn flavor is there. And, as I exhale, the rest of the caramel joins the popcorn.

Yum, yum.

radicaljd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
About 2 weeks ago, TV mistakenly sent me 2 mega eGo batteries and a 2oz doubler of Coconut Marshmallow. I had no idea what to do with the doubler. Then, I saw 2 oz of TV 48mg Piña Colada liquid for sale on the ECF classifieds, which I promptly snatched up, hoping it would mix well with the doubler.

Well, my experiment worked! I am now vaping 24mg Coconut Marshmallow Piña Colada liquid, and it's fabulous!

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I cant imagine what that must taste like, not my cup of tea for sure but to each his/her own. On a second note who would like to see Geoff offer maple syrup and Cinnamon for the Waffle Juice.???????// People anyone else want this besides me.! I could easily see mixing my waffle with the Vanilla custard and Maple Syrup as a 2/3 accent and then putting a tad of Cinnamon in the mix possibly..... VQ can I pay you to be my Lobbyist here on this one?

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
Sure you can, I believe that would be a Tasty Vapor kind of goodness we could all vape with :)
Everyone knows I am all about the cinnamon too.
I am vaping some waffle/Vanilla Custard/Cinnamon (not hot)/Vanilla right now and a touch more of maple syrup would be perfect :)

I cant imagine what that must taste like, not my cup of tea for sure but to each his/her own. On a second note who would like to see Geoff offer maple syrup and Cinnamon for the Waffle Juice.???????// People anyone else want this besides me.! I could easily see mixing my waffle with the Vanilla custard and Maple Syrup as a 2/3 accent and then putting a tad of Cinnamon in the mix possibly..... VQ can I pay you to be my Lobbyist here on this one?

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Currently vaping a cola/vanilla mix i had geoff make up some months ago... switched with also a caramel/vanilla as the cola has some massive TH that knocks me over. Am patienlty waiting for the next big batch to come in, on my first order i limited my choice to two pick your own flavours( which i think really limited my taste and options), this time i went a little further... okay maybe a lot , and ordered 10 flavours, only two of them being a pick your own. Really looking forward to the boston cream, tin box mint, tasty finger and mint choc chip cookie.... so all i can do now is read here and drooollllll. Love reading everyones posts.. Enjoy

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
About 2 weeks ago, TV mistakenly sent me 2 mega eGo batteries and a 2oz doubler of Coconut Marshmallow. I had no idea what to do with the doubler. Then, I saw 2 oz of TV 48mg Piña Colada liquid for sale on the ECF classifieds, which I promptly snatched up, hoping it would mix well with the doubler.

Well, my experiment worked! I am now vaping 24mg Coconut Marshmallow Piña Colada liquid, and it's fabulous!

TV can send me a mistake! I like mistakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread