What type of images would you want on your batt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
Hi all, this is a question for anyone,

If you could have a custom battery sleeve of sorts, possibly cartridge cover, , 1 of a kind cosmetic mod with a favorite image, what would you want it to be?

Skulls, flags, flowers, stripes, butterflies, holidays, any suggestions here?

My only experience thus far has been with my rn4081 and I'm also working on a cart mod with custom cover with size appropriate images.

TIA!

Last edited:

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
Helloww, did someone forget to turn out the lights when they left?

Shameless bump here, come on you fellas, would you be interested or want a cool crocco or snake embossed, denim maybe sleeve for your pv? Or how about a nice bikers jacket, leather look?

Help me, I'm dieing here

I think it would be cool. But it would have to have my face on it, I'm narcistic and love to look in the mirror all day. Well not so much now that I'm getting older.:p:p:p

Seriously, I think it would be cool.

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
I think it would be cool. But it would have to have my face on it, I'm narcistic and love to look in the mirror all day. Well not so much now that I'm getting older.:p:p:p

Seriously, I think it would be cool.

Would that mean you just want a mirror on that Brad? I could cloud it up a bit just so that the illusion is still there........8-o

Thanks, let me know what your vaping with and will keep you posted

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Great idea as I won't have to buy any more 510's of different colors to keep track of my flavors.

A set of 6 in different sparkly, dazzling, shiny, holographic type vivid colors.

Or different neoprene covers that eliminate the slick feeling all together and are washable.

Last edited:

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
How about a barber pole image? It would be patriotic, the colors anyway.

I am getting a patriotic picture of your "big one" with a barber pole decorating it.
What next - Titan Missile, Civil War Canon, etc.? :ohmy:

Colors that go with different flavors would be good.
Green=menthol; Brown=tobacco; Blue=fruity berries; Yellow=fruity citrus; Red=TV AC; Purple=great for everything.

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
I am getting a patriotic picture of your "big one" with a barber pole decorating it.
What next - Titan Missile, Civil War Canon, etc.? :ohmy:

There's a visual :shock:

Colors that go with different flavors would be good.
Green=menthol; Brown=tobacco; Blue=fruity berries; Yellow=fruity citrus; Red=TV AC; Purple=great for everything.

This is good too, hadn't really put much of a thought into that, maybe I can add some images to these colors as well, thanks!

NewLou

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA
Hi, Vchick! Great idea! I vape with Kr808d-1 batteries (regular and XL length), and I have thought it would be cool to have designs on them that look like Japanese origami paper (with the design scaled to fit the battery.) These papers can have geometric designs, flowers, etc. I like the colors they come in, too. A little more muted and natural looking, but artsy.

Thanks for asking! :) -Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread