The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What u started with, what u vape currently?

Discussion in 'SG Vapers' started by nuvole, Dec 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Epic_Sinner

Epic_Sinner SG Mod Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2013
    Wonderland
    Signature can anyhow put one leh. I put Maserati and Ferrari, how I wish they turn up immediately. Lol.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jeffydoo

Jeffydoo Full Member Verified Member

Dec 1, 2013
    NIL
    Yeah goblin mini looks good !!

3. Garlictoast

Garlictoast Full Member

Sep 14, 2015
    I used to smoke one of those cheap cigarette like devices you get from across the border. Now I'm starting to get semi serious about it and currently using IPV3 LI with a lemo2.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jojo1991

Jojo1991 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 17, 2015
    Ice Castle!
  5. Epic_Sinner

Epic_Sinner SG Mod Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2013
    Wonderland
    LOL! Noob also kena say sia.

6. trdjun

trdjun Full Member

Jul 15, 2014
    sg
    Uwell crown tank probably is the latest contender. The vape quality is really good with stainless steel coils. Need to start learning about SS coils. Definitely better flavor compared to ni200, kanthal or Ti. Been vaping for more than a day cotton and coils still look so fresh and clean. I heard that's the benefits of using SS. Anyone using this tank already?

7. taps41

taps41 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2012
    Singapore
    Managed to get my hands on the crown and used with the ni200 coil head. The flavor n cloud is like what riptripper says, INTENSE! Hahaha. Very nice flavor and really easy to use and clean. Haven't try the ss coil head yet, maybe 2 more weeks when I need to change the head.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

8. trdjun

trdjun Full Member

Jul 15, 2014
    sg
    Did u try the prebuild coil on the rba? the flavour is damn good as well. I'm getting all used to SS coils. it seems to heat up really fast and drain juice quicker even though im vaping at 17w!!! Will keep experimenting but i guess this is my favourite tank right now.

9. taps41

May 10, 2012
    Singapore
    The rba section wasn't in stock at the time I got it, so haven't try it yet. On the ni200 I'm running 400 degree at 40J, juice also go very fast, last time on subtank mini, a tank of 5ml can last me ard 3 days, now I have to refill everyday. Hahaha.

10. trdjun

trdjun Full Member

Jul 15, 2014
    sg
    5ml 3 days? Bro, you must be a very conservative vaper. hahaha.

• Like Like x 1
  11. sibehsteamsiah

sibehsteamsiah Senior Member Verified Member

Sep 13, 2015
    MY
    that tank u guys are discussing about.. sounds expensive

12. taps41

May 10, 2012
    Singapore
    Hahaha. It's 5ml 3 days in the subtank mini, but I didn't mention how much went to the drippers. But crown made me become a lazy vaper that jus vape on the tank and didn't use my drippers for a while.

13. smokyribs

smokyribs Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2014
    California
    I'm on the Uwell Crown as well. Tried TC with the ss coils but since the sx mini can't support SS yet, i had to make do with nickel mode and dialed it in at 40J and 170 degrees celcius.

Works perfectly. Good flavor and clouds. But the tank truly shines when vaped at 65w to 75w. Took it up to 120w and still, no dry hits.

Will be ordering some extra ni200 replacement coils and 0.25ohm SS coils as well as the RBA section soon.

I like this tank more than my TFV4 and sense cyclone. Probably the next tank that comes close to the crown in terms of flavor and clouds will be the atlantis 2.

14. trdjun

trdjun Full Member

Jul 15, 2014
    sg
    TC on SS coils? I'm running it on normal wattage mode. haha. didnt know it could temp control. SS is really special, using normal mode didnt ruin the coils, unlike ni200 if u run it on normal mode u would probably destroy it immediately.

15. watervapour

watervapour Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2014
    Little Red Dot
    Any comparison between crown & tfv4?

16. smokyribs

smokyribs Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2014
    California
    On the smok xcube II as well as the newer DNA200 box mods, you can using SS in TC. I think the xcube ii has SS as one of its presets. As for the DNA200 chip, as long as you have the TCR for ss, u can load it to the chip using escribe if I'm not mistaken and also vape on SS using TC.

Both the Uwell and TFV4 are great when it comes to flavor delivery but the Uwell seems to fire much better than the TFV4 even at low wattages and still deliver great flavor.

Clouds wise, both are just as good. But when you factor in the simplicity in design and price, the uwell comes out on top of the tfv4.

• Like Like x 2
  17. sibehsteamsiah

sibehsteamsiah Senior Member Verified Member

Sep 13, 2015
    MY
    hunting for uwell right now :( :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. watervapour

watervapour Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2014
    Little Red Dot
    Lol,, me too