• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What u started with, what u vape currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trdjun

Jul 15, 2014
sg
Uwell crown tank probably is the latest contender. The vape quality is really good with stainless steel coils. Need to start learning about SS coils. Definitely better flavor compared to ni200, kanthal or Ti. Been vaping for more than a day cotton and coils still look so fresh and clean. I heard that's the benefits of using SS. Anyone using this tank already?

taps41

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Singapore
Uwell crown tank probably is the latest contender. The vape quality is really good with stainless steel coils. Need to start learning about SS coils. Definitely better flavor compared to ni200, kanthal or Ti. Been vaping for more than a day cotton and coils still look so fresh and clean. I heard that's the benefits of using SS. Anyone using this tank already?
Managed to get my hands on the crown and used with the ni200 coil head. The flavor n cloud is like what riptripper says, INTENSE! Hahaha. Very nice flavor and really easy to use and clean. Haven't try the ss coil head yet, maybe 2 more weeks when I need to change the head.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

trdjun

Jul 15, 2014
sg
Managed to get my hands on the crown and used with the ni200 coil head. The flavor n cloud is like what riptripper says, INTENSE! Hahaha. Very nice flavor and really easy to use and clean. Haven't try the ss coil head yet, maybe 2 more weeks when I need to change the head.

Did u try the prebuild coil on the rba? the flavour is damn good as well. I'm getting all used to SS coils. it seems to heat up really fast and drain juice quicker even though im vaping at 17w!!! Will keep experimenting but i guess this is my favourite tank right now.

taps41

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Singapore
Did u try the prebuild coil on the rba? the flavour is damn good as well. I'm getting all used to SS coils. it seems to heat up really fast and drain juice quicker even though im vaping at 17w!!! Will keep experimenting but i guess this is my favourite tank right now.
The rba section wasn't in stock at the time I got it, so haven't try it yet. On the ni200 I'm running 400 degree at 40J, juice also go very fast, last time on subtank mini, a tank of 5ml can last me ard 3 days, now I have to refill everyday. Hahaha.

trdjun

Jul 15, 2014
sg
The rba section wasn't in stock at the time I got it, so haven't try it yet. On the ni200 I'm running 400 degree at 40J, juice also go very fast, last time on subtank mini, a tank of 5ml can last me ard 3 days, now I have to refill everyday. Hahaha.

5ml 3 days? Bro, you must be a very conservative vaper. hahaha.

Reactions: Ranger80

taps41

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Singapore
5ml 3 days? Bro, you must be a very conservative vaper. hahaha.
Hahaha. It's 5ml 3 days in the subtank mini, but I didn't mention how much went to the drippers. But crown made me become a lazy vaper that jus vape on the tank and didn't use my drippers for a while.[emoji13]

smokyribs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
California
I'm on the Uwell Crown as well. Tried TC with the ss coils but since the sx mini can't support SS yet, i had to make do with nickel mode and dialed it in at 40J and 170 degrees celcius.

Works perfectly. Good flavor and clouds. But the tank truly shines when vaped at 65w to 75w. Took it up to 120w and still, no dry hits.

Will be ordering some extra ni200 replacement coils and 0.25ohm SS coils as well as the RBA section soon.

I like this tank more than my TFV4 and sense cyclone. Probably the next tank that comes close to the crown in terms of flavor and clouds will be the atlantis 2.

trdjun

Jul 15, 2014
sg
I'm on the Uwell Crown as well. Tried TC with the ss coils but since the sx mini can't support SS yet, i had to make do with nickel mode and dialed it in at 40J and 170 degrees celcius.

Works perfectly. Good flavor and clouds. But the tank truly shines when vaped at 65w to 75w. Took it up to 120w and still, no dry hits.

Will be ordering some extra ni200 replacement coils and 0.25ohm SS coils as well as the RBA section soon.

I like this tank more than my TFV4 and sense cyclone. Probably the next tank that comes close to the crown in terms of flavor and clouds will be the atlantis 2.

TC on SS coils? I'm running it on normal wattage mode. haha. didnt know it could temp control. SS is really special, using normal mode didnt ruin the coils, unlike ni200 if u run it on normal mode u would probably destroy it immediately.

smokyribs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
California
TC on SS coils? I'm running it on normal wattage mode. haha. didnt know it could temp control. SS is really special, using normal mode didnt ruin the coils, unlike ni200 if u run it on normal mode u would probably destroy it immediately.

On the smok xcube II as well as the newer DNA200 box mods, you can using SS in TC. I think the xcube ii has SS as one of its presets. As for the DNA200 chip, as long as you have the TCR for ss, u can load it to the chip using escribe if I'm not mistaken and also vape on SS using TC.

Any comparison between crown & tfv4?

Both the Uwell and TFV4 are great when it comes to flavor delivery but the Uwell seems to fire much better than the TFV4 even at low wattages and still deliver great flavor.

Clouds wise, both are just as good. But when you factor in the simplicity in design and price, the uwell comes out on top of the tfv4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread