Status
Not open for further replies.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
I rotate between two different systems throughout the day. At my desk, I use a Provari with a Kanger AeroTank V2 filled with unflavored 12mg/ml juice. Away from my desk, I use an Ageis Solo and a Kayfun V3 Mini with unflavored 9mg/ml juice. The reason for the different nic levels is that the Kanger has a 1.8Ω coil and the Kayfun has a .5Ω coil. Oh, I only use free-base nicotine.

Jerry

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Eleaf Pico mod/Berserker Mini Tank/Freebase 14mg nic/1.2 ohms/8.5 watts.

IMG_1464.JPG

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    On my table right now...

1.) Topside Dual - vaping peach cobbler ejuice (DIY) 4 mg nicotine salts, .5 ohm SS Clapton coil in a vapefly galaxies RDA.

2.) Armageddon Squonk - vaping Coffee with cream (DIY) 8 mg nicotine salts, .8ohm coil (SS round) in an Axial RDA.

3.) Armageddon Squonk v3 (ultem) - vaping 4mg nicotine salts, Blackberry turnover (DIY) .7 ohm SS single round in a vapefly galaxies RDA.

4) Innokin Z-Biip - vaping 8mg nicotine salts, cheesecake (DIY) .48 plex3d coil.

This sounds like I'm an addict but I just hate charging batteries and like coffee in the morning followed by desserts later in the day and something easily thrown in my purse with limited smell and social annoyance when out.

Always clean, set and ready to vape at will. :)

(I can always cut that down if you like and pretend I don't have a vape shop sitting on my table.. lol)

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    As far a juice goes, I'm bouncing around with different flavors. I was vaping jazzy boba this morning and the past week or so but this morning the coil gave up on me and burnt jasmine boba tea does not taste good. So I cleaned it out put in a new coil and finishing off a bottle of cannoli be one. Tomorrow I will re up on coils and probably get 100ml of strawberry milk. That should do me for several weeks if not a month. I'm using a fireluke 2 mesh on a vaporesso switcher. 45.6watts. 6mg nic freebase. Works for me.

TonyD64

ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    I just got a New Aspire Dynamo Kit and (2) 21700 4000mAh Aspire Batteries in the mail yesterday and I'm now using that. Aspire lowered the price of the Kit to $59.00 from $69.00 and the Batteries cost $11.99 each. For any order over $50.00 they ship out of their Los Angeles warehouse for Free using USPS Priority Mail. I ordered the Kit on 4/20 @2:05 AM and it got to my place in Milwaukee WI on 4/22 @1:30 PM. That's a new record for me receiving Vape supplies. The US Post Office is to be commended for getting the job done in this whole Corona mess were in. As far as the Kit goes I love it. The build quality is awesome and it's solid as a rock. It charges in two hours or less and the Firmware is upgradable through Aspire's website. I may never use all 200-220 Watts but it's nice to have it. Currently I'm using the Aspire Odan Tank on it with a 0.3 Ohm Mesh Coil @ 40 Watts and really loving it. I've also tried my Aspire Tigon Tank on it with the 0.7 Ohm Mesh Coil @ 24 Watts and that's awesome too. For Nicotine in using Liquid Barn's 10% CNT Nicotine and their VG DIYed down to 5% and some of Bull City Flavors TFA Peppermint Flavor. If you need a new Kit it's a great time to pick up The Dynamo from Aspire.

Attachments

• 20200422_154728.jpg
      20200422_154728.jpg
      2.3 MB · Views: 12

MiriM

Jul 9, 2019
    I just recently switched to using moti and 25mg nic salt.The throat hit is better,but I think I can only use less of it because I might get nausea if I continue hitting it.Are you using a mod/tank with freebase or a pod and salt nic?
    I’m pretty boring. I’m using and have used the same thing since I quit June 2019.

Aspire K3 and I vape a 70pg/30vg Earl Grey flavoured juice.

• Love
    Reactions: Opinionated
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread