The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What Vaporesso product do you want to see most often here?

Discussion in 'Vaporesso' started by Vaporesso_Chelsea, Nov 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vaporesso_Chelsea

Vaporesso_Chelsea Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2016
  2. Vaporesso_Chelsea

Sep 7, 2016
    As you can see, Vaporesso gets different kinds of products, like the pod systems, single battery mods, dual battery mods. And I guess some of you have more than one of our products.

Vaporesso is here to share our product information with all of you. Comment below to let us know what you want to see most often here. We can share more photos, videos, and even giveaways in the future accordingly;)

3. Vaporesso_Chelsea
    This message by Vaporesso_Chelsea has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Nov 8, 2019.
    Nov 8, 2019
  4. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    PodStick "pods" seem to have an amazing life span.
    My wife and I are very happy with the device, the pods and the vape they provide.

Thanks again!
    I

5. fourmedallions

fourmedallions Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    Orlando, Florida
    I am interested in your single and dual battery mods - as well as your pen style devices (for going to work) I like a lot of versatility in my set-up because I am one of those people that likes to use different mods for different moods.

6. Horselady154

Horselady154 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2013
    United States
    I want to see you post something telling us that the problem with TC in the Vaproresso Gen has been fixed and then you proceed you give us the link to the update.

7. Vaporesso_Chelsea

Sep 7, 2016
    We already shared the firmware update link in the thread. You can also download on our website Vaporesso Downloads, User Manuals and Firmware » Vaporesso

8. Horselady154

Horselady154 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2013
    United States
  9. DrySpread0

DrySpread0 Full Member

Nov 9, 2019
    Renova zero, I bought one recently and i'm waiting for it, is it a good pod? It only accepts nic salt e-liquids right?

10. Vaporesso_Chelsea

Sep 7, 2016
    What's the issue with your Gen? May I know whether it fixed your issue? For the new issues they talked about, we will forward to our engineers again and try to figure out

11. Ravenscroft

Ravenscroft Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2010
    Sydney, Oz
    I have a few Zero's and personally don't use salts, tried but prefer my normal nic around 35 to 45 mg/ml.

I am beginning to slightly prefer the PodStick with same nic as above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.