What variable voltage ecig is the best to buy with out breaking the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Peltz

Apr 2, 2013
United States
Hi,

I started out vaping buying a 510 kit from a local supplier and the batteries work for a month then die. Using cartomizers and keeping them wet yet my batteries start flashing or just stay on all the time yet produce no vape. They are all manual switch and when they work they are great. I only hit em six times in a 2 hour period so IDK wth.

My charging habits are nightly as suggested by the staff so 300 charges is about one year. When I first get one I use it till it stops producing vap as suggested. They never do this again just start flashing or stop working. The chargers are great and work on my wife's batts. Hers do the same thing

I have no idea if you can trouble shoot them. The business I got them at are being turds and less them helpful. Not providing feed back or what not so I am done. Now I am searching for a new product.

I have been looking online at the Lambo 4.0 and the Silver Bullet from alt smoke.com but the warranties are ....e.

Anyone know of a good variable volt bat mod product from a supplier that stands behind their product?

Any feed back is appreciated.

jpwr25

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Southern Illinois
I personally use Vision Spinners, but it sounds like you're more interested in a tube mod. The Lavatube V2 from volcano has a pretty good 1 year limited warranty. I have personally had great experiences with Volcano's CS over the last couple years. It's worth a look at least, but finding the color you want in stock can be a challenge.

Jason Peltz

Apr 2, 2013
United States
What do you mean "they stay on all the time"? How many batteries are doing this? Sound like user error, I am sure we can figure it out.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

The button stays solid blue or when pressed flashes a few times the does jack ..... lol. Lets see out of 5 batteries we have one that works. It happens lees then 30 days in. 3 of them flash and do nothing and the one that really pisses me off just stays solid blue.
That charger(s) are fine and charging the one battery we have working. When I plug the malfunctioning ones in to the charger they have a solid blue button and the led on the charger is green.

rotku

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2012
columbus, oh
Check out the vamo. I got one after seeing positive review on YouTube from grimmgreen and pbusardo. Had for a month and loving it so far. Can find one for under $50 and it you can shorten it to use a single 18350 with vv/vw. Pretty hard to beat
I agree with the Vamo suggestion. I have one currently and another one on the way. There are several places domestically to purchase. I got mine from overseas, vaporbreak. I you register on their website, a Vamo can be had for 27 bucks (body only) or 34 bucks as a kit.
There is an Altsmoke just down the street and they have the silver bullet. It gets great reviews and is built to last. Altsmoke has a reputation to stand behind their products.

nahoku

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
I too agree with the Vamo. I own two of them. HOWEVER, you need to be careful with the 510 top connector. I have already stripped one of mine and I can't for the life of me figure out what may have done it. I've always been careful with it, so it's a mystery. As it is, I use an ego adapter on my Vamo's since I change out between so many different tanks, carts, etc. I only use the Vamo at home, so it's no problem having the adapter in place. Still, I'm very happy with my Vamo's so far. Go stainless as the chrome and black finishes will eventually degrade.

If you're looking at the Silver Bullet, then you might also check out the Smok Natural. Bottom firing button though, but stainless steel and very nice. It can be had for $49 at VaporTekUsa. Cheaper than the SB if you don't mind a bottom fire and it can also be configured for 18350's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread