what voltage/atty are you vaping at with your provari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonemull

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feeling guilty .. not pushing the edge much here.
running an ego-T (2.2 ohm) .. I find anything over 4.3 cooks it, so usually on 3.9v and drop it down to 3.4 late at night or early morning for a slightly sweeter vape.

Tried a 1.8ml clearo but was decidedly underwhelmed. juice in mouth a few too many times, then i didn;t grip the clearo at the base and tore the wires out anyway.
510 and a drip tip .. too much hassle.
tried a HV 510 .. but at 5.6ohm even 6V didn't have a sting in it.

I'm currently finishing my old dekang juice stocks .. down to the sad ones, black tea atm, not a lot of flavour to speak of anyway.
I do plan on pulling out some boge cartos and trying some 901 attys tomorrow and mixing up some of the juicewhore doublers with some unflavoured nic. (can't sell nicotine juice in Australia :( )

People seem to think, it goes to 6V .. use it, but I say its a VV mod not a HV one, if i wanted 6v I''d stick with one of my dual battery jobs.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
JTman...... what kind of battery "life" are you getting with the setting you mentioned in your post? I'm curious to know. I'm using a AW 18650 IMR per spec. with a 2.8 ohm clearomizer with voltage set @ 3.8 V. I believe that figures to about 5 or so Watts. Just curious to know how long your battery is lasting.

JTman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
SE Michigan
Its hard to say, I've only had it for a day now lol. I was getting the low battery indicator last night before I went to bed around 1 so about 11 hours of use. I am not a terribly heavy vaper as I would get about 6-8 hours on a standard ego batt. I put a fresh battery in this morning before I left for work at 9 am. It still going strong now. I'll post an update later tonight if/when the battery is finally dead.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Thanks, JT... I'll be curious to know how long it lasts for you today..... I seem to get a little less than 12 hrs. at the settings I mentioned in my prior post and I'm just trying to "compare notes" . Those 18650's sure take a while to charge... that's the next thing I'll probably be timing. I must be bored or something.... maybe I need to find something else to occupy my time....lol.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
So you are at about 7.5 hours with the lo indicator flashing. That's about what I'm getting but at a lower voltage than you are at.
I'm not sure when it cuts off completely. Considering how long my batteries seem to take to charge, soon as I see the lo indicator come on, I replace with a fresh battery so have yet to experience the complete cut off.
Thanks for the update....... btw.... Go Blue......

JTman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
SE Michigan
Update. It is now no longer firing as of a little after 7:00 pm. So about 10 hours of vaping. I will note that I have been playing with the voltages more. My Jagerbomb juice tastes much better at 5.1 volts and my Wyatt Earp is good around 4.8. Its still much too exciting to leave it at a single voltage. Well Gonna pop in my other battery now. So nice to not have to detach the atty and clean out the connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread