What Voltage is best for TV Juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
I have recently bought a Saber Touch mod and it seems like TV juices vape really nice at 6V. Just wondering what everyone else was using to vape TV juices and what they feel is the best voltage? Also, what is the biggest concern with HV vaping? Is it just making sure the atty stays wet? I have not had any problems using standard attys at 6V but I do not let them get too hot and make sure the atty never goes dry. Will I be able to get some good life out of them this way? Anyway, I have a huge collection of Standard 510 attys and do not want to buy any HV or LR attys because of money constraints. Would rather spend money on more TV Flavors!! HAHA ANy info from those of you that are HV veterans would be appreciated! THANKS!

CV :):)

P.S. GEOFF, WHAT VOLTAGE DO YOU PREFER TO VAPE WITH?????

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I think 5volt or around that level is best for the way I vape but I don't think a certain juice has a certain voltage level. It depends on the thickness of the juice, whether your using cartos, attys, dripping and your preferences in vaping. I personally don't like 6 volt vaping but alot of people love it so like I said it changes from one device and one person to the next.

Actually 4.4598236075 volts is the absolute target setting. :) :)

Last edited:

brian1g

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2010
Texas panhandle
For me the bolder the flavor the better it vapes at hv. I prefer ac, geoff's blend, and stone sour at 6v and caramel apple and mint chocolate chip type juices at 3.7 .

They all vape great at all voltages but I noticed myself reaching for hv devices when I had the bold flavored clear colored juices in hand. I also noticed that the darker the juice the more I prefer it at lower voltages as they tend to be the juices that taste burnt / boiled at hv.

So basically when i get a clear colored juice with a bright flavor I start at hv. A dark juice with a chocolate/coffee/tobacco flavor I start at 3.7 and work my way up.

I guess its just my vaping ocd kicking in but it helps me find a starting point lol.

Happy Vaping!

SailCat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
Beaverton, OR
www.SailCat.com
I have found 3.7v provides the most pleasant. Until I get my own Saber Touch (thanks again, boomboom!), I use a Chuck with an 18650 most of the time. While I vape TV juices exclusively and hadn't thought about it since brian1g mentioned it above,, most of these are quite dark (the lightest is the reddish=colored Caramel Popcorn).

As with most users, the 901 does provide the better flavor but one can't beat the convenience of cartomizers. I've yet to try the 510 cartos but that's next on my list ... following the next juice order, of course.

'Good question, chainvapor; it's interesting to hear what others think on the subject.

Last edited:

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
I have found 3.7v provides the most pleasant. Until I get my own Saber Touch (thanks again, boomboom!), I use a Chuck with an 18650 most of the time. While I vape TV juices exclusively and hadn't thought about it since brian1g mentioned it above,, most of these are quite dark (the lightest is the reddish=colored Caramel Popcorn).

As with most users, the 901 does provide the better flavor but one can't beat the convenience of cartomizers. I've yet to try the 510 cartos but that's next on my list ... following the next juice order, of course.

'Good question, chainvapor; it's interesting to hear what others think on the subject.

Thank you for your response. I have heard great things about cartomizers, but I am not really at a point to afford them right now. I have about 30 510 atomizers, 7 510 batteries, 4 CR123 Batteries with charger, 2 18650 batteries with charger, a new Saber Touch Mod, and about 450ml of nic juice and 300ml in doublers. SO as you can see, I need to cut back on my spending for awhile HAHA!!! Thank you for the complement. I am hoping more post hear so I can see all of their experiences with HV and hopefully learn a thing or 2. I am new to HV vaping but I LOVE IT! I also found that all of TV juices except 1 so far vape really nice at 6V while other suppliers juices kinda taste burnt. So once again I am really impressed with the Tasty Vapor Crew and their awesome juice. Hats off to them! I really need to stay away from their website for awhile though. Every time something I don't have that looks good goes on special I end up giving up more money to the TV Crew. It is a curse and a blessing I suppose!! LOL

HAPPY VAPING EVERYONE!
CV :vapor:

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
I have only used 3.7v, but have often wondered if certain liquids taste better with higher v... there are a few liquids everyone raves about, which I've found just so-so...are they using higher v than I am? Or is it just a matter of different tastebuds?

Mostly I think it is tastebuds. I have not found any juice to taste that much different at 6V, just more throat hit and vapor. But I have found it really gives you more nicotine absorption. Not that I am a scientist, nor have I tested my nicotine level. Lets just say my first night with HV vaping I had the jitters a lot! LOL Not sure if anyone else can comment on this but would love to hear if anyone else had the same thing happen their first time with HV vaping! I also find it a lot more satisfying. In other words, I am not chainvaping as much as I was before HV. It seems I can take a few drags, then put it down for awhile. Where as when I am vaping 3.7V, I need more and more and more and more and ........... well you get the picture. Hope to hear from more of you, keep the great posts coming!!!!

HAPPY VAPING! CV :vapor:

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
6 volts all the way.

Honestly, when I first got my pv's (510s) I ordered a couple flavors and just didn't get what all the fuss was about. Became a diehard halo user. Got a chuck....started vaping at 6 volts. No tobaccos at 6, I keep trying but bleck however.....I totally get why TV is so raved on now. Especially all the baked goods. Warm and delicious. If I am running with my little chuck, it's a tobacco flavor all the way but at six volts, TV is my must have liquid!

styler

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Check out the "Buzz" from notcigs. It allows you to change the voltage to anything between 3.7 and 6V. I like different flavors at different voltages.

~4.5V give or take a tenth is so much better than 5V for stuff like Tasty Finger and Boston Cream Pie type of flavors. The flavor stays pure and you get a monster throat hit. I like AC at just over 5V.

The cool thing is when you set the output voltage it stays put because the output is regulated. For example, setting the voltage to 4.2V is like having a brand new battery hit every time. Whatever you set it to is what you get until the batteries need charging.

Sorry for sounding like a commercial - but combining the best juice with the best voltage is unbelievable.

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Ok, I have been vaping at 6V for over a month now and it only seems to get better. Tasty Vapor juices are incredible at 6v !!!!!!!! There is only like 1 juice from TV that I cannot vape at 6V, that is Pistachio Ice Cream. It gets a little too much burnt taste to it. But all the other flavors I have taste better at 6V and I get more Vapor and Better Throat hit!! Great Stuff!!!!!!! I am loving 6V!

What I am vaping at 6V...............Banana Nut Bread, Gingerbread, Boston Creme Pie, Spiced Apple Cider, Key Lime Pie, Irish Creme, Tastyfinger, Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie, Atomic Cinnacide, Geoff's Blend, Blueberry Cheesecake, Cafe Mocha, Almond Horn, and Pecan Pie!!! All Taste AMAZING!!

CV :D

cataine

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
VA
I am glad to read this (You seem to have similar tastes as me in juices as well so your opinion carries more weight :2cool: ) I just JUST picked a 5v Saber up in the classifieds and am glad to hear that the coffee flavor tastes better ... I'm already a huge fan - hard to believe it's going to get better :D

I just got the saber at 5 volt and love all the flavors on it. I was a little afraid of 6 volt being way to strong I'm satisfied with 510 cartos at 5 volts.
I'm the opposite I find the dark flavors taste better than the light! Coffee flavors at hv omg so good!

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
For those who have the Saber Touch, have any of you used the atomizers sold by TV on them? I'm thinking of buying the Saber 5V (on sale through today), and I've already got some TV attys on their way, so has anyone used them, and how did they work?

I have used them at 6V on my Saber and they have worked great! Only used them for a few hours so far though, so I do not know how long they will last. But for $4.00 each you really can't go wrong IMO. Only atty's I have had a problem with are the LR atties from Joye. They do not work on my Saber at all!!

CV :vapor:

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
I am glad to read this (You seem to have similar tastes as me in juices as well so your opinion carries more weight :2cool: ) I just JUST picked a 5v Saber up in the classifieds and am glad to hear that the coffee flavor tastes better ... I'm already a huge fan - hard to believe it's going to get better :D

Cataine yup the coffee flavors are awesome at higher voltage I use cartomizers and I find the chocolate tastes better at 5volt too. :p
I love my new saber but I use my ego mostly at work since they finally told us were not supposed to use it on the floor! So I have to sneak hits every now and then, and just hold my breath so no vape comes out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread