What VV/VW mod should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

morpheusneo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2014
Bristol, TN
I currently have a Innokin SVD but on Sunday it quit working. It's not getting full voltage from the battery(s). It's so dim on one battery you can't read the display and when you put 2 18350 in you can read it and when you check the batt it shows 1.2 V on two freshly charged batteries. I just received a kayfun from Cloud9 vaping because when I ordered it there were no US vendors that had them in stock. I need a mod now so I can build it but don't want to spend too much because I'm planning on getting a ZNA as soon as I can catch one. Tried once and was close. I think I can do it next time. Lol. I was just wanting a good inexpensive mod to use in the mean time. I'm very disappointed with the SVD, this is my second one that had had problems since Jan. Seems like everyone else has better luck. Thanks for your time and suggestions.

charliehall72

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
Naperville, IL, USA
In all honesty you could pick up just about any mod if it's just a temporary one until you order the zna. All of those mods with the DNA 30 chips are incredibly difficult to get a hold of right now so who knows how long it will be until you can snag one of those (I got lucky in being able to get my hana very quickly). What is the price range you are looking to spend on the mod? Are you dead set on vv/vw or are you open to mechanical as well? What battery size are you trying to go for (or just one with a built in battery)?
Let us know some specifics so this doesn't turn into a "what's your favorite mod" type of thread lol

morpheusneo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2014
Bristol, TN
I like tube mods and ones that can have the batteries replaces. Size really doesn't matter that much, I do somewhat like to have an option though on battery size but not required. price range is 40-50 bucks or so. I was just thinking VV/VW to have the built in ohm meter and I don't plan on sub ohming yet...was going to see how the dna 30 worked out for me and see if I would be interested in sub ohming at that time. Sorry about the lack of information in the first post....lol

icebat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
KS
Last edited:

charliehall72

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
Naperville, IL, USA
I dont know much about vv/vw in that price range, I do know of quite a few mech mods around there but when I first bought a mod it was the tesla vv/vw which I purchased in may. I havent used it in quite some time but I loved it when I got it. Runs for around 70 I believe but I would say its worth it. IF you have the tempation to look at mech mods you can get a good one cheap. check out the k-100 or the magneto. I have both and those are in your price range so I would recommend just taking a look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread