What was Grandpa Smoking?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
Ok, I recently ordered from Hoog and choose to try the Kona Coffee since looking for something other than Chinese juices (figured that would be safe). I'd considered the Grandpa mix, but the 'pine' in the description sorta put me off. Unfortunately, I have lots of menthol that reeks lilke pine oil or some other substance I would clean my bathroom with.
Both my orders came in today. I had the Kona coffee but to my surprise, there was a small bottle of the aforementioned mix in the shipment. Ok I am a sucker for torture and decided to try this first to get it over with so I would definitely know not to order it again. Plugged in my new passthrough and vaped away!!

O M G!!! This is the best juice I have ever tasted!!!! So much so, that as soon as I took lunch, I had to call Hoog and tell him so! I am about to vape myself into a coma...rofl!! The Kona Coffee that I wanted to try so badly still sits sadly looking at me as if to ask 'When is it my turn?'

Well Kona, I think you're gonna have to wait til this bottle is empty!!! Hey it shouldn't take too long. Wellllll... at least not if I don't decide to go online to see if this is available in a bigger bottle! I really can't taste any pine, there is a light fruity, I thought applely but Hoog corrected me to cranberry sweet/tartness going on. I DON'T vape sweets but can't put this down. It is a perfect blend not too sweet.

Would you ban me already Hoog???!!!

I was surprised when Hoog told me that not everyone likes this mix. Just goes to prove how different taste are. I cannot describe the flavor. I think I will call it 'My happy juice.'

Thanks Hoog.

Last edited:

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida
Good to hear this flavor will be available again. In about a week my 10ml bottle is almost all gone, which since I rotate through several flavors, is the fastest rate I've ever consumed any one liquid - and I'm mostly just a menthol and tobacco flavor vaper.

In the other thread in the eliquid reviews section (which was what I was looking for when I found this one) I posted that I thought I had placed the flavor. Well, I finally got some of that Champagne Cola (a different brand, called Colombiana La Nuestra I found in the ethnic foods aisle of Walmart) and my hunch was confirmed - it is indeed a very similar, if not the same flavor but just sweeter. Drinking that stuff and vaping Grandpa's Mix makes for a nice combination that I recommend trying if you're into sugary sodas. I generally only drink diet sodas, so I'm kinda bummed that the stuff isn't readily available in diet.

There's lots of different brands of that stuff, and I've had one before that was really really good, but I can't remember what brand/country-of-origin it was. I'm just going to keep trying different brands until I find the best one. I'll be really loving it if I'm ever able to find diet, but I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread