• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What was I saying again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
UMMMMmmmmm........

Oh yeah....my attention span is like an o-ring. It fits snugly, yet if stretched too thin, it breaks....and best of all, it keeps everything sealed. In or out? Havent figured that out yet, thats on list #5,011 but today Im back working on things from list #3.

well, back to list $4,202 to research on...wait...wasn't I about to check the prOn thread?

:D

Andtyler2

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2009
Chicago, IL
thats on list #5,011 but today Im back working on things from list #3. :D

At least you can FIND your list(s). . . . :oops: I must say, though---my PV stuff is fairly well organized. Boxes, lables, dates. All good.

. . . Now if I could only get the rest of my life within easy reach . . . i might get to where I wanted to go . . . uh . . . where ever that was. (It's on a list somewhere around here)

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Belle, West Virginia, United States
ok when CD and shelbee asked me about joining this group I told them I "technically" didn't belong but would join. The more of you guys I read the more I wonder if maybe I was wrong about that. :D
See we told you! We knew you you were one of us!!! :D

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
See we told you! We knew you you were one of us!!! :D

:oops: :D

My dear, you only have to look at your signature to get a clue about this one aspect of being you. lol

matthewlolexpressionlgc.gif

good point!

notsoogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
The REAL Washington
Hubby is famous for saying 'where did you put such and such? I know you did something with it, I just had it!!! What did you do with it???' He did this several years ago with a screw driver and seriously found it in the fridge, right where he put it after getting a can of pop!!! He's finally learning that it's usually where he put it!!!!!:grr::D

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Belle, West Virginia, United States
When I leave the house I have a check list of things in my car. But I have to plan to walk out the door a half hour early due to the fact I can never find my car keys. They seem to just disappear. I have found them in the bathroom bedroom kitchen refrigerator even once in the basement. I need to put them on a leash along with my Chuck!

notsoogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
The REAL Washington
When I leave the house I have a check list of things in my car. But I have to plan to walk out the door a half hour early due to the fact I can never find my car keys. They seem to just disappear. I have found them in the bathroom bedroom kitchen refrigerator even once in the basement. I need to put them on a leash along with my Chuck!

Car key ALWAYS goes in my purse or my back pocket! It's just what back pocket in what pair of jeans that can be the problem. Another problem is when I ride my motorcycle! If I don't take my purse I have been guilty of leaving my house key in it! OR, one time I left my house key in my pants pocket, wore a dress to work, and drove the car. Got home and no house key! Had to drive back to town where hubby works and get his!! What a pain in the ....!!!!8-o

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
NSG you belong :lol: But here is the question I have Does everyone here find the forget where they put there PV. I swear I spend half the day looking for my Chuck. Even when it is sitting on the table next to me!!!!!!!!!!

lol unfortunately it's rare that mine leave the desk so I don't have that problem.

Hubby is famous for saying 'where did you put such and such? I know you did something with it, I just had it!!! What did you do with it???' He did this several years ago with a screw driver and seriously found it in the fridge, right where he put it after getting a can of pop!!! He's finally learning that it's usually where he put it!!!!!:grr::D

lol I have a bad habit of accidentally sticking the peanutbutter in the fridge instead of the cupboard and the butter in the microwave instead of the fridge. :rolleyes:

notsoogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
The REAL Washington
lol unfortunately it's rare that mine leave the desk so I don't have that problem.

lol I have a bad habit of accidentally sticking the peanutbutter in the fridge instead of the cupboard and the butter in the microwave instead of the fridge. :rolleyes:

OMG...that would soooo pi$$ me off to have to spread pb on fresh bread if it just came out of the fridge!!!! LOL :grr::D

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
OMG...that would soooo pi$$ me off to have to spread pb on fresh bread if it just came out of the fridge!!!! LOL :grr::D

lol yeah that sucks.

but at least the peanut butter will thaw. it really sucks when I put the butter in the microwave and then don't eat anything that requires the use of either for 2 or 3 days :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread