What was the first flavor you liked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
When I started vaping (had no clue) I went to buy a device (low budget) and they guy recommended the Aspire PockeX ($25) I was just looking for some cheapo pen thing to try but he insisted this would be better. Then he handed me a small bottle of liquid and said "I'll throw this in for free" It was ZigZag unflavored juice. One of my friends had tried vaping (had something like an Evod) but he dropped it and it broke so he gave me the three flavors he had: caramel, blueberry and ripple (yuck... didn't like that one) I liked the caramel but the blueberry was my favorite! What's your story? What was the first flavor you really liked (including tobaccos, menthol ect)? BTW, what reminded me of this is I'm vaping blueberry doughnut right now.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
My first flavor was a fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA and milk flavor. I tried peppermint (didn't like it then, but love it now), blueberry, strawberry cheesecake. I don't care for blueberry for some reason. But strawberry is a go to for me. I'm still vaping fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA milk flavors and peppermints. Not mixed together of course.

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
Found Root Beer in the beginning on my eGo-C. 24mg and vaped a whole 30ml bottle in one day. Next day I collapsed on the hockey rink from dehydration. I learned after that to not vape that much and drink lots of water. To this day I drink a Gatorade and a bottle of water before I step on the ice. Also keep water on the back of my goal net. CHEERS!

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
In 2014 I was getting my license renewed and as I finished I decided to walk into a vape shop that was across the street. They had a tasting bar with about 40 different flavors. I ended up purchasing a MVP (first generation) for $60, and with the purchase of a mod you got two free 10ml bottles of house liquid.

I chose both bottles to be a tobacco flavor they called Dunhill. I vaped that one flavor for about 4 months straight and nothing else. I would go into the shop on Fridays when they had their buy 10mls for $5 special. It's funny, two 10ml bottles would last me almost two weeks.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Mine was Mtbakervapor juicy fruit flavor. It tastes exactly like the gum, I even ran out and bought a pack after vaping it to make sure my memory of the flavor was correct, and it was. Then I would chew and blow bubbles of juicy fruit gum filled with juicy fruit vapor. Luckily it was an easy flavor to diy so I was making my own juice pretty early on.

RuiG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2019
Portugal
You started with DIY?

Ready made liquids are rather expensive in Portugal.

Because I made a lot of research when I started it was easy.

I never purchased ready to vape liquids. But I know there are good ones.

Started with shake and vape with 50/50 base and now I fully diy with 70/30 base.

Reactions: Blitzdonlife

RuiG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2019
Portugal
That's impressive. Even though pre-made juice prices have dropped so much, it's still way cheaper to do DIY. One big advantage (to me) is that I don't like overly sweet juices so can choose to make mine less sweet.

I never thought it was worth it because most brands I was seeing had the same flavour profiles in pre-made bottles and also in concentrates ready to add the base. It was always way cheaper about 50%.

Oktayne the Red

Oct 4, 2019
My intro to vaping came when a friend decided they were done vaping and passed a bag of stuff off to me. 30-some-odd bottles of juice, including a bunch from a company called Expect Resistance. I guess they are gone now unfortunately.

Anyway, one bottle was a cotton candy called Pure Imagination. ONE 15ml bottle. I've gone nuts trying to find a cotton candy that tastes that good. I've got like 3 or 4 ml left, saving for my 50th b-day next month.

I hate that my favorite flavor is cotton candy, my "man card" is in shreds as it is.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    When (I started and) I bought a eGo/CE4 the flavor I liked the most of what the shop had available was Bavarian Cream. I quickly went to a Turkish Bold and Mojito combo. Having DIY'ed (and moved on hardware wise) for the last 4 or so years, my favorite mix is a 7Leaves Ultimate and Blood Orange combo. Sometimes I'll use Blackberry Mojito or Mary Jane Flavor instead of the Orange. Or I'll just use the unflavored base, which I also get from MFS, by itself.

Last edited:

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    Mine was French vanilla. I got a bunch of free samples with that order, plus a coffee for my husband. And some were okay. I vaped the Belgian waffle and gummy candy samples, but the vanilla was my ADV for months, until that company stopped making it. I started to diy and that was my first mix. After about a year I got so sick of it, I haven’t made any since.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread