The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What was the first flavor you liked?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by vaper1960, Jan 7, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vaper1960

vaper1960 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    When I started vaping (had no clue) I went to buy a device (low budget) and they guy recommended the Aspire PockeX ($25) I was just looking for some cheapo pen thing to try but he insisted this would be better. Then he handed me a small bottle of liquid and said "I'll throw this in for free" It was ZigZag unflavored juice. One of my friends had tried vaping (had something like an Evod) but he dropped it and it broke so he gave me the three flavors he had: caramel, blueberry and ripple (yuck... didn't like that one) I liked the caramel but the blueberry was my favorite! What's your story? What was the first flavor you really liked (including tobaccos, menthol ect)? BTW, what reminded me of this is I'm vaping blueberry doughnut right now.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Coyote628

Coyote628 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2017
    My first flavor was a fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA and milk flavor. I tried peppermint (didn't like it then, but love it now), blueberry, strawberry cheesecake. I don't care for blueberry for some reason. But strawberry is a go to for me. I'm still vaping fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA milk flavors and peppermints. Not mixed together of course.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Blitzdonlife

Blitzdonlife Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    The first flavor I liked was either cherry limeade, or cherry cola from Mad Vapes. I have yet to find another cherry I enjoy (pretty much gave out on looking now), but boy did I love those juices! I wore out so many 510 boge cartos on those flavors.

• Like Like x 2
  4. fiddleshe

fiddleshe Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ
    Back in the day when I had my Protank 2 my fav flavor I liked was chocolate mint. Who knows who made it. It was the one that was to die for. I looked for it all the time and it was hard to find. I havent been able to find anything like it since.

• Like Like x 2
  5. wheelie

wheelie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2014
    Ont. Canada
    Found Root Beer in the beginning on my eGo-C. 24mg and vaped a whole 30ml bottle in one day. Next day I collapsed on the hockey rink from dehydration. I learned after that to not vape that much and drink lots of water. To this day I drink a Gatorade and a bottle of water before I step on the ice. Also keep water on the back of my goal net. CHEERS!

• Like Like x 3
  6. icepickmaker84

icepickmaker84 Moved On ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2019
    Indiana
    Pachamama Fuji Apple Strawberry Nectarine is one of the first juices that got me really into vaping, I vaped it so often I had to take a break from it.

• Like Like x 3
  7. RuiG

RuiG Super Member ECF Veteran

May 4, 2019
    Portugal
    My first e-liquid was a shake&vape moccacino caramel by portuguese company Suck Me. Still very good.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Anise

Anise Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    I started vaping with a strawberry eliquid and it was ok. Then a friend gave me some liquid and one of the bottles was Naked 100 Naked Unicorn. I flipped over it! I still vape it years later.

• Like Like x 1
  9. vaper1960

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    You started with DIY?

10. Skeebo

Skeebo Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 31, 2014
    In 2014 I was getting my license renewed and as I finished I decided to walk into a vape shop that was across the street. They had a tasting bar with about 40 different flavors. I ended up purchasing a MVP (first generation) for $60, and with the purchase of a mod you got two free 10ml bottles of house liquid.

I chose both bottles to be a tobacco flavor they called Dunhill. I vaped that one flavor for about 4 months straight and nothing else. I would go into the shop on Fridays when they had their buy 10mls for $5 special. It's funny, two 10ml bottles would last me almost two weeks.

• Like Like x 2
  11. madstabber

madstabber Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mine was Mtbakervapor juicy fruit flavor. It tastes exactly like the gum, I even ran out and bought a pack after vaping it to make sure my memory of the flavor was correct, and it was. Then I would chew and blow bubbles of juicy fruit gum filled with juicy fruit vapor. Luckily it was an easy flavor to diy so I was making my own juice pretty early on.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. RuiG

May 4, 2019
    Portugal
    Ready made liquids are rather expensive in Portugal.

Because I made a lot of research when I started it was easy.

I never purchased ready to vape liquids. But I know there are good ones.

Started with shake and vape with 50/50 base and now I fully diy with 70/30 base.

• Like Like x 1
  13. vaper1960

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    That's impressive. Even though pre-made juice prices have dropped so much, it's still way cheaper to do DIY. One big advantage (to me) is that I don't like overly sweet juices so can choose to make mine less sweet.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. RuiG

May 4, 2019
    Portugal
    I never thought it was worth it because most brands I was seeing had the same flavour profiles in pre-made bottles and also in concentrates ready to add the base. It was always way cheaper about 50%.

15. Oktayne the Red

Oktayne the Red Full Member

Oct 4, 2019
    My intro to vaping came when a friend decided they were done vaping and passed a bag of stuff off to me. 30-some-odd bottles of juice, including a bunch from a company called Expect Resistance. I guess they are gone now unfortunately.

Anyway, one bottle was a cotton candy called Pure Imagination. ONE 15ml bottle. I've gone nuts trying to find a cotton candy that tastes that good. I've got like 3 or 4 ml left, saving for my 50th b-day next month.

I hate that my favorite flavor is cotton candy, my "man card" is in shreds as it is.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. vaper1960

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Flavors are flavors (actually including most tobaccos) So someone likes bubble gum or cotton candy... no shame in that. I love french toast (been making it in real life since I was 5 years old)

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Brewdawg1181

Brewdawg1181 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    Cafe Racer's Lucky ....... was my first juice. Carmel, vanilla, RY4 type of tobacco. Very tasty, but taught me I couldn't do sweet for an ADV. So I only got one bottle.

Then Halo Tribeca, and Indigo's Duke about the same time. Stayed with those until I started diy.

18. somdcomputerguy

somdcomputerguy vaper dedicato Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    When (I started and) I bought a eGo/CE4 the flavor I liked the most of what the shop had available was Bavarian Cream. I quickly went to a Turkish Bold and Mojito combo. Having DIY'ed (and moved on hardware wise) for the last 4 or so years, my favorite mix is a 7Leaves Ultimate and Blood Orange combo. Sometimes I'll use Blackberry Mojito or Mary Jane Flavor instead of the Orange. Or I'll just use the unflavored base, which I also get from MFS, by itself.

19. DeloresRose

DeloresRose Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    Mine was French vanilla. I got a bunch of free samples with that order, plus a coffee for my husband. And some were okay. I vaped the Belgian waffle and gummy candy samples, but the vanilla was my ADV for months, until that company stopped making it. I started to diy and that was my first mix. After about a year I got so sick of it, I haven’t made any since.

20. ricks

ricks Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    My very first vape in 2010 was called Tobacco flavor from SmokeTip. They were cigalike ones and the flavor was great. Made me quit smoking that day.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.